6-8 June 2017, Organized by Fireworks Asia
Location: Philippines Manila
Organizer: Fireworks Asia
Tel: (632) 9020900 ext 115
Fax: (632) 9020949
Philippines would once again be hosting The 4th Edition of Philippines Marine 2017 Co-located with: Oil & Gas Philippines 2017, Shipbuild Philippines 2017, Offshore Philippines 2017, an international Maritime, Shipbuilding and offshore Exhibition in Manila from 12 – 14 July 2017 at SMX Convention Center Manila, Philippines.
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies
Phil Marine 2016 held this year was an immense success with the following highlights:
- More than 4000 international trade visitors
- More than 200 international exhibiting brands
- More than 100 Million USD worth of transactions generated during the 3 day event.
- Philippines Marine Conference 2016 Propelling Philippines' Marine and Shipbuilding Industry Ahead!
The next event would also be boasting of the following highlights:
- An increase in exhibition space
- More new international Pavilions and representation expected from Singapore, China, UK, Japan, Taiwan, Korea and many others!
- An international maritime conference entitled: Philippines International Marine Conference (PIMAC) 2017 which is expected to attract more than 300 international delegates.
- More promotional roadshows in the main maritime areas of Philippines prior to the event.
Some quick facts of the Philippines Maritime and Shipbuilding Industry:
- Philippines is ranked 4th in the world for Shipbuilding And 1st in South East Asia.
- Philippines has the potential to be the center of repair for ocean-going merchant and fishing vessels due to the country’s strategic location to the region’s shipping routes.
- Presence of major players such as Austal, Keppel, Tsuneishi and many others.
To find out more about this event kindly log on to www.philmarine.com or www.oilgasphil.com
Or you may contact us at 632-9020900 ext 115.