Arief Kurniawan - Curriculum Vitae
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 7 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|- System Administration (Windows, Unix and Linux Environment)
- Thin Client (Citrix)
- Web Server, Mail Server, FTP Server, RADIUS, RAS, Database Server configuration
|- Developing online ticketing system infrastructure
- Developing ISP and Portal System
- Supporting and maintaining 24x7 Pulp & Paper production system
- Developing and maintaining online reporting system
• Information Management (D3), Universitas Gunadarma , graduated on August 21, 1996, GPA 3.53
• Information Management (S1), Universitas Gunadarma, graduated on August 18, 1998, GPA 3.36
• Novell Netware v 3.11 User Level, F-MIPA, Universitas Indonesia, April 30,1994
• Multimedia and Animation Course, Univ. Gunadarma, June 3, 1995
• Novell Netware v 3.11 Installation Level, F-MIPA, Universitas Indonesia, August 20, 1995 NCR
• AT&T UNIX Operating System Course, Univ. Gunadarma, October 12, 1995
• Computer Production and Assembling Course, Univ. Gunadarma, November 24, 1995
• Electronic Short Course (Interface Controller), F-Tehnik, Universitas Indonesia, March 23, 1996
• Conclave Firewall & Security system Installation & Administration training, Internet Dynamics, Westlake Village, California, July 16, 1999
• Administering Microsoft Windows 2000, Course 1556 (Microsoft Approved Course), Solusi, March 2000.
• Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 series Dessign & Implementation, Course 973B, (Microsoft Approved Course), Solusi, April 2000.
• Accelerated Training for Updating Support Skills and designing a Directory Services Infrastructure, (Microsoft Approverd Course), Solusi, June 2000.
• Multimedia Intensive Course, Lions-Of-Asia, Singapore, December 2000.
• PPMS Billing System, iSoftel, Singapore, June 2001.
• Rockwell-Allen Bradley PLC programming basic training, Kiani, May 2004
• Indonesia Cryptology & Information Security Confrence, Jakarta, March 2005
• Workshop on Money Laundering, Investigating Crime, Bandung, 1 April 2005
• Identity Search Server, Identity System, Sydney, 4-8 April 2005