Mechanical Engineer - Control Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 17 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To have an active and developing job.
|Wide experience nationally - internationally in manufacturing and engineering, with the knowledge to attend all the technical operations, manufacturing management and maintenance, with an active engagement defining and applying the business strategy.
OCENSA, Bogota - Colombia
July 2.005 - Actually
“Crude Central Pipeline of Colombia” dedicated to the crude transport towards the refinery of Barrancabermeja and Cove?as for petroleum export.
Technical Supervisor - Project Castilla Crude
Technical Supervisor of this project, to guarantee technically and into required quality standards, the change over of equipments and installations for the transport of the Castilla crude (Viscosity 300 cSt) until the station of Cove?as.
Define the economic viability of the project, including the economic analysis an required inversions in equipments, the increase of operation and maintenance costs, as well as a risks and of sensitivity analysis.
SCHERING COLOMBIANA S.A, Bogota – Colombia
November 2.000 – April 2.005
Pharmaceutical industry (branch from SCHERING AG – Germany) dedicated to manufacture, distribution and sales of pharmaceutical products.
Annual Sales: EU$ 14 MM
Responsible of the management of the Engineering Department, divided en three (3) sections (internal and external maintenance, calibration services), with 25 workers in between engineers, pharmaceutical chemists, technologist and technicians, having as main mission the continuos improvement of the personal, the processes, the maintenance and product quality, the rationalisation of maintenance and manufacturing costs, to optimise the supply chain of the company.
Active involvement in the definition of the annual project investment, necessary to improve the available technology, manufacturing productivity increment, and process simplification.
EMCO MAIER GesmBH – Austria
March 1.993 - February 1.998
High technology austrian company, dedicated to the manufacturing, distribution and commercialisation of metal cutting machines, as well as related software (CAD/CAM, etc.), flexible manufacturing systems (FMS), and computer integrated manufacturing (CIM).
Responsible for the technical – budget definition of projects at the South America area.
ADEN – “Business School - Alta Direcci?n Escuela de Negocios”, Bogota – 2.004
Master of Business Administration
América University, Bogota, 1.981 – 1.987
|· Training at SCHERING AG, at the technical area for pharmaceuticals industries during three (3) months, for the acquisition of knowledge for pharmaceutical development - production and technical support - Germany 2.002.
· Metal Cutting Technology, Austria - 1.994
· Laser Technology, Austria - 1.995
· Flexible Manufacturing Systems, Austria - 1.996
· Computer integrated manufacturing "CIM", Brazil - 1.998
· Spanish: mother tongue
· English: speaking (very good), reading (very good), writing (very good)
· German: speaking (very good), reading (very good), writing (good)
· Portuguese (Brazil): speaking (good), reading (good), writing (acceptable)
· SAP (management of shopping - pretext - others)
· Computer system for maintenance administration CMMS - MP2 (Datastream)
· Microsoft Office
· Microsoft Project
· CIM (computer integrated manufacturing)
· FMS (flexible manufacturing system)
· Visual C++ / Visual Basic
· SCADA Systems
· CAD / CAM
· PLC's of different manufacturers
· Instrumentation (Flow – Pressure – Weight – Humidity – Temperature)
· GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
· HVAC Systems
· Design of Clean Areas for Pharma Industry