This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 7 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Seeking a challenging position in the field of Instrumentation & Control
|I can install, maintain and repair the measuring and control instruments used in industrial and commercial processing.
I can also work with a wide variety of pneumatic, electronic and microcomputer instruments used to measure and control variables such as pressure, flow, temperature, level, motion, force, and chemical composition. In general;
• consult manufacturers' manuals to determine test and maintenance procedures
• use pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation, and diagnose faults
• practice loss management principles
• consult with and advise process operators
• train apprentices
• repair, maintain and adjust system components or remove and replace defective parts
• do risk assessments
• calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturers' specifications
• work with engineers on basic design
• install and maintain instruments on new or existing plant equipment and processes
• interpret and use appropriate CSA, ISA and API installation standards and practices
|• Bachelor Degree of Arts from Islamia University Bahawalpur (Major Subjects: Education & Sociology) Completion Date: October, 2004. Division Obtained: 3rd
• Diploma of Associate Engineer from Govt. College of Technology, Bahawalpur (Major Subjects: Electronics Technology) Completion Date: July, 1997. Division Obtained: 1st
• Matriculation Certificate from Govt. Boys School, Khanqah Sharif, Bahawalpur (Major Subjects: Science) Completion Date: 1992. Division Obtained: 1st
|• 2 years apprenticeship training in Instrument trade from Fauji Fertilizer Company Ltd, Goth Machhi, Sadiqabad, Pakistan (Dated: From 14-01-2000 To 13-01-2002).
• Diploma in Instrument Technology on the basis of one year field experience (Dated: 13th August, 1999) from Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore, Pakistan.
• Basic Computer Course from Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad (Dated: 8th January, 2004) Duration: 6 months.
• Associate Member of AMIE Lahore, Pakistan (Dated: 22nd June, 2000) in the field of Electronics Technology.
|Good Computer Knowledge