Gad Turbine Technical Advisor / Field Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 12 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Field Engineer/Technical Advisor
|1. Rotating Equipment Engineer, Shell Sarawak Berhad From August 2002 Nov 2004
2. Commissioning Engineer Steam Turbine ( August 2001 - August 2002 ), Alstom Power Switzerland ( Milford Power Plant, Connecticut USA, 2 x GT 26 combined Cycle 500 MW ).
3. Mechanical Equipment and Piping Supervisor (July 2000 - August 2001), Alstom Power Asia Pasific, (Singapore Senoko Repowering Phase 1)
4. Senior Mechanical Engineer (Jan 1997 - June 2000), Teknik Janakuasa Sdn, Bhd. Kuala Lumpur.
5. Quality Assurance Technical Assistant (Dec 1993-June 1994), Torsco Sdn.Berhad. Lot 11004, 4 3/4 Miles Lahat Road. Ipoh. Malaysia.
6. Engineer 4th Class (Aug 1993- Oct 1993), A.P.Moller Singapore Pte.Ltd. Singapore. (Ship : M.V. Brigit Maersk BHP: 32,320).
7. Cadet Engineer (June 1991-June 1992), Malaysian International Shipping Corp.Bhd. Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia (Ship: T.S. M.V. Bunga Permai BHP : 53,284).
8. Trainee Officer (June 1990-Nov 1990), TLDM (Naval Dockyard) Lumut. Malaysia.
Field Engineer/Technical Advisor General Electric International, Inc
|1. Experienced Hire, Gas Turbine / Steam Turbine Program (DH04-03), November 29th May 30th 2004. Energy Learning Center, Schenectady, New York. United States.
2. B.Eng (First Class Hons), Mechanical Engineering (1994 - 1996), The University of Leeds, Leeds.
3. 4th Class Marine Engineer (1993), Ministry Of Transport (MOT), Marine Department Klang. Malaysia.
4. Diploma in Marine Engineering (1989 - 1993), Polytechnic Ungku Omar, Ipoh. Malaysia.
5. Modular Part 1 Certificate for Telecommunication Technician (1989), City and Guilds of London Institute.
6. SRP (Lower Education Certificate), SPM (GCE O Level), STPM (GCE A Level) (1980 - 1986), Anglo Chinese School. Ipoh. Malaysia.
1. Certificate Of Efficiency As Survival Craftsman (1993), Marine Headquarters Peninsular Malaysia. Port Klang.
2. Basic Fire-Fighting At Sea (1993), Maritime Academy Of Malaysia.
3. Bronze Medallion, Resuscitation Certificate (1983)& Instructors Certificate (1985), Royal Life Saving Society.
4. Intermediate (1990) & Further (1992), Malaysian Red Crescent Society.
1. General Electric Int.
ad) June 2005 involved in as TA in Frame 9E Borescope in Port Dickson Power Plant.
e) August 2005 TA night Shift for 2CI and No: 2 bearing Thermocouple Change out in Frame 9FA, Phu-My Vietnam.
f) August 2005 October 2005 TA Night Shift for MI on Frame 6B, CDC casing Change out and Generator reweging. Powertron Kota Kinabalu
g) September 2005 CI Frame 9E , TA Night Shift Powertek, Melaka
h) September 2005 HGPI Frame 9FA, Night TA, SembCorp Cogen,Chakra , Singapore
i) November 2005 - HGPI Frame 9E & Magic, Night Shift TA., Port Dickson Power, Malaysia.
j) January 2006 Foundation Check for MS 6001, Sepangar Bay Kota Kinabalu.
k) February 2006 MI Frame 6B, CDC change out, Mark V upgrade to Mark VI and Generator Inspection Ranhill Powertron, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah- Lead TA.
l) April 1st to April 19th MI Frame 5P, LG PetroChemical, Yeosu, Korea TA
m) April 26th to May 27th - Mark V upgrade to Mark VI and Bently Nevada Installation work Lead TA
n) June 18th to 23rd 2006, Unit 12 Sakra SembCorp Cogen, Frame 9FA R0 Change out and Exhaust Diffuser Flange Repair - TA
o) June 24th, 2006 to July 17th MI Unit 11 Sakra SembCorp Cogen Frame 9FA TA
p) July 25th 2006 to August 31st Powertek, Melaka 9E Recovery of Burnt Accessory Compartment Lead TA