Presently, I’ am working with JATCO from 06-2007 under the contract with Saudi ARAMCO.
I’ worked at SCECO, Generation Department, and Electrical Division at GPPD as an Electrical Technician from1998 - 2007.
Total Years of Experience: 10 Years (2 Years Training + 8 years on the job)
Company Name: Saudi Aramco Company, Khursaniyah Producing
Position: ENGINEER III
From Month/Year: July, 2007
Company Name: Saudi Electricity Company, Ghazlan
Power Plant Department Maintenance
Job Tit: Power Plant Electrician
From Month/Year: September, 1997 ______ June, 2007
Diploma in Indust. Electronic: Dammam Secondary Industrial Institute (1415 - 1416)
Grade: Very Good
Diploma in Electrician: Saudi Electricity Company formerly (SCECO-East), Central Training Institute Dammam from 1417 – 1419 H.
Grade: Very Good
1. Power Plant Specialized Training course for 5 months from MITSUBISHI Heavy Industries Ltd (MHI), Training Center.
2. 6 months Power Plant System Training course attended at MHI Training Center, Ghazlan.
3. Attended Advanced English learning course for technical report writing for 6 months from the British Council, Dammam.
4. Attended Power Transformers course at VATECH-JST from GPPD.
I can handle/diagnosis troubleshooting and work exclusively on the following systems:
1. High Voltage Switchgear (13.8kv/4.16kv). 2. Low Voltage Switchgear (480v). 3. Low Voltage MCC (480v). 4. AC MOTOR (13.8kv, 4.16kv, 480v Motors) Electrical Test & Inspection. 5. DC MOTOR (250v Motor) Electrical Test & Inspection. 6. Protection Relay Panel. 7. Battery Charger and Battery. 8. DC/AC Inverter. 9. DC Start Up Panel. 10. Transformers. 11. Local Control Panel. 12. Rectifier Transformer of Chlorination Plant. 13. Fault Recorder. 14. Metering Panel. 15. Metering Computer. 16. AUTO Synchronize Control Panel. 17. AVR & Excitation. 18. Generator Protection. 19. Motor Operated Valve (MOV'S).
I can Read, Write and Speak (English) very well. I have enough knowledge how to use Microsoft Office 2003 (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) very well.