This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 6 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Obtain a challenging, growth-oriented engineering position in the field of Mechanical Engineering where I can fully utilize & develop my experience.
|April 2006 – till today Doha, Qatar
Mechanical Maintenance Assistant Engineer , Qatar Electricity & Water Company
Ras Abu Fontas Power Station – Mechanical Desalination & Boiler section.
• Preventive & corrective maintenance of different types of pumps, compressors, valves & piping. Distillers & boilers incorporate different types of pumps & compressors with various designs according to discharge pressure, flow rate, fluid temperature & aggressiveness.
• Supervision of overhauls of the fore mentioned equipment
• Attending daily defects & clearing them through the defect card system
• Supervision of annual major overhaul of distillers , activities including:
• Preparation of manpower & tool requirements and making a work schedule.
Preliminary inspection of the brine heater, brine stages, water boxes, demister pads and tube bundles.
High pressure jet washing of tube bundles, overhaul of main pumps & valves, repair of pipe work & Deaerator, replacement of demister pads,
Overhaul of ejector system
Maintenance of Boiler Furnace, pressure parts including Tube Thickness Survey, Tube Sampling, Tube leakage, Tube Replacement & their Welding Non-Destructive Tests & Magnetic Particle Tests in various areas of first pass & second pass, Longitudinal & Circumferential joints of Deaerator, Boiler Drum, Riser Tubes, Headers, High Energy Pipelines, Underground Pipelines, Fire Fighting Pipelines.
• Preparing Daily activities & Monthly Progress Reports.
Aug 2005 – Mar 2006 Cairo, Egypt
Mechanical ENGINEER, The Egyptian Welding Academy .
• Construction, manufacture and repair of mechanical structures and parts which are undertaken by the academy as a contractor to manufacture or repair.
• Preparation of WPS & PQR for the jobs and supervision of technicians.
• Supervision and explanation of welding technology & NDT testing to engineers and technicians attending welding courses.
Jan 2003 – Jun 2005 Cairo, Egypt
RESERVE OFFICER, Military Parachute factory
Maintenance and production engineer for CNC profile cloth cutting
• Supervision of production rate & utilization of manpower to satisfy production requirements
• Drawing required profiles on CAD program, and setting of machine cutting parameters.
• Routine maintenance and repair of mechanical parts.
|June 2002 B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Design & Production Department
Ain Shames University – Cairo, Egypt.
|• Over 5 years of diverse engineering experience in Egypt and Gulf area.
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical maintenance of different types of pumps; centrifugal, axial flow, reciprocating, diaphragm,..etc.
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical maintenance of different types of compressors (reciprocating & liquid ring) and all types of valves & piping.
• In-depth knowledge of welding practice, inspection & codes for construction & repair work.
• Ability to interact with office and site teams; ability to resolve and analyze problems presented, as well organize and manage complex mechanical projects.
• Ability to conduct work through a computerized system based on Lotus & Oracle programs for managing defect cards, job cards , work permits, inventory,..
• Perfect communication skills in English, both verbal and written in addition to excellent computer skills; Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint , MathCAD, AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Solid Edge 2D, 3D & mechanical simulations.
• Arabic: native language.
• English: Fluent [spoken & written].
• Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel & Outlook).
• Solid Edge.