This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 4 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|I am seeking a challenging technical position in a pleasant working environment, which will permit me to continue practicing and expanding my skill set and knowledge base. I am qualified person for a IT administrator.
|¡¥GEEPAS¡¦ Western International LLC, Dubai, UAE.
2007 ¡V 2008,
The Organization comprises of different operating systems including Windows 2000/ 2003 Server¡¦s with centralizing ERP, I determine the exact nature of problems (1st to 3rd line support). Providing for end-users and support to over 200 users based in 12 locations.
• Accomplished in setting and meeting deadlines, planning and developing methods for computerizing a range of business tasks.
• Providing support of IT hardware, software and networks.
• Trouble shooting, administration and support of Windows 2000/2003 Server on HP Proliant ML350, HP BL 480c, DELL Power Edge 6650 hardware at all levels.
• First, second and third line support.
Research and Investigative Work:-
• Project Team Member implementing a Windows 2003 Active Directory Structure.
• Assisted in the building of a Windows 2000/2003 Domain with RAID 5 Servers.
• Secure remote access network connection using PC anywhere.
• Understanding of TCP/IP networks, servers, firewalls and network printers.
• Strong knowledge of Windows XP/2000/2003/LINUX,Exchange Server, Active Directory Cisco Switch, Router, Firewall, and Anti-Virus, back-up And Restore.
• Strong Knowledge of Centralize ERP, Oracle 10g Database, Sybase, Sql Programming, Sql Advantage, Toad.
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
2004 ¡V 2007.
• Windows 2000 and 2003 Server Implementation, User Management, Configuration and Administration.VPN Server Management [Installation and Configuration].
• Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade computers, printers, scanners, modems, faxes, tape drives, keyboards and related equipment.
• Install and replace internal computer components such as RAM or hard-disk, sound devices, disk and CD ROM drives and communications cards.
• Responsible for configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of client workstations and servers connected through LAN/WAN.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot various computer software or hardware problems
• Supporting the clients in Technical side.
„« B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering )
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (J.N.T.U) .A.P.INDIA.
„« Polytechnic - Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
State Board of Technical Education, Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA.
| OCA (Oracle 10g Database Administrator Certified Associate) from ORACLE Corporation. (Environment: - Linux & windows 2003 OS).
„« MSCE Certified from ZOOM Technology Institute, HYDERABAD, INDIA