• Three years (03) data acquisition experience in Hyderabad and Dadu districts lower Indus basin- Pakistan in collaboration with CGG Crew. (1977-1980). • Twenty eight (28) years experience as a 2D & 3D-seismic data interpreter in basin studies, prospect assessment and prospect generation. (1980 to 2008).
• Six month training in seismic interpretation with the Tocknica International Calgary Canada (1986). • Seismic interpretation of Tanobasin Africa and Scotian Shelf Canada carried out. The following short courses attended in Canada and U.S.A 1) Log Interpretation. 2) Seismic stratigraphy. 3) Sandstone depositional model. 4) Seismic – interpretation. 5) Seismic data processing. WITHIN PAKISTAN • Sandstone depositional model and its interpretation by Stoakes and Camphell Canada. • Introduction to 3 – D seismic interpretation by John D. Card Alberta, C • Geoframe fundamentals, Chrisma seismic data loading and data management. Seismic interpretation using Chrisma and introduction to CPS3
• Structure framework of the upper Indus basin & its role in hydrocarbon entrapment Presented in 2nd SPE Annual Technical Conference, Mehran University of Engineering Jamshoro, Sindh (Pakistan-2000). First author and speaker.
• Kharan fore-arch basin and its relationship with the Chaman fault. South Asian geological congress Lahore (Pakistan-2000). Co-author.
• Regional seismic interpretation of the Punjab platform and adjoining areas middle Indus basin. 4th Pakistan geological congress Islamabad (2001). First author and speaker.
• Integrated simulation studies of Fimkassar Field, Oil Show 2002, Co – author
• Subsurface geometry of Potwar sub-basin in relation to hydrocarbon entrapment. SPE/AAPG Annual Technical Conference October 2003.