This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 2 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Seeking for a position in reputable organization with competent career opportunities
and would welcome an opportunity to move into a more progressive environment.
|•(from August 2006 –till now)
Company:(Dar Al-Handasah) Consultant’s firm
Planning and Designer for Transportation department as a junior Design Engineer
Participated in the following projects:
•King Abdul-Aziz International Airport-Hajj Terminal load center & Ancillary Buildings, Saudi Arabia.
•Riyadh Outer Ring Road, Saudi Arabia.
•Jebel Ali Ancillary Buildings-IT&T Buildings ,United Arab of Emirates.
•Dubai World Central DLC Headquarters and office Park, United Arab of Emirates.
•Madinaty city, Egypt.
•Al-Gurm Resort & Residential Development, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Of Emirates.
•Movempick hotel, Kampala, Uganda.
•Samba Soccer Complex, Angola.
•Estrada do Golfe –Troco Gmek / Controlo (Supervision of Golfe - Troco Gmek Road), Angola.
•Cidade Altra Sports Centre, Luanda, Angola.
•Benguela Rivers Regulation and Control, Angola.
•National Library, Luanda, Angola.
•Transit and Vehicular National Directorate Project, Angola.
•B.Sc. of Civil Engineering, July 2006.
Graduated in Faculty of Engineering,
Civil Engineering Department.
Graduation project degree: Excellent
Graduation year degree: Very Good
Rank: (12th) out of 288 students
•Secondary stage: (EL-Mutfuken School)
Passed special I.Q. test to join the school.
Total no of students at school was 96 student only from all Egypt.
General Secondary Education Certificate in 2001- Grade: 95.3%
•Primary stage: (Modern School)
General Primary Education Certificate in 1998 - Grade: 97.9%
|•"Jabco Petroleum Company"- (summer:2005).
•"Khalda Petroleum Company"- (summer:2005).
•"Arab Contractors Company" Osman Ahmed Osman & partners”. – (summer:2001).
•"Hassan Allam for construction Company" – (summer:2002-2005).
•"East Delta For Transportation" (summer:2003).
•"Mokhtar Ibrahim for Construction Company"( summer:2003).
•"El-Nile Company for roads & bridge"- (summer:2004).
| COMPUTER SKILLS:
Generally high computer skills concerning the most widely used software,
• MS-Windows ver. 3.11, 95, 98, 2000, me, XP Professional.
• MS-Excel ver. 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007.
• MS-Word ver. 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007.
• MS-Power point ver. 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007.
• MS-Outlook ver. 2000, Xp, 2003, 2007.
• Utilities Software (such as Norton & MacAfee & ….).
• Internet Usage using many search engines.
• Maintenance & Assembling computer component.
• Dos operating system.
• AutoCAD R14, R2000, R2002, R2004, R2005, R2006, R2007, R2008.
• Auto desk land (civil applications Analysis program).
• Autodesk civil 3D (advanced civil applications Analysis program).
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Experienced with, Arc Map (GIS),
• Experienced with VISUAL BASIC.
• Self learning and ability to cope with new technology.
• Hard and team work.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able and willing to carry out scientific research, technical analysis.
• Quite ready to work hard in the field of research, development.
• Ready to work allover Egypt or Abroad.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, think laterally and creatively.
• Strong client service ethics.
• A sense of urgency combined with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ambitious and results-focused