• Understand project scope of work & participate in receipt & analysis of work requirement.
• Determine estimated time/man-hours for work completion.
• Understand project & Client requirement for piping Engg. discipline.
• Be aware of the Health,Safety & Environment(HSE) aspects of the work.
• Prepare man-hours estimates & budgetary quotations & list of deliverables for the purpose of new work-order proposals.
• Coordinate and supervise the work of all mechanical activities and operations.
• Monitors and coordinates engineering / design activities of contractors. • Ensure that all work is done in accordance with the approved procedures and drawings : • Assist with the final inspection of the work. Review the adequacy and accuracy of punch lists. Monitor final completion of the work. • Performs other related duties as and when assigned by Engineering Manager. • Coordinate with contractors and Clients and Killing the Punch List Items and Clearing the test packs as early as possible. • To Inspecting, testing, punch listing etc. is adequately and uniformly documented to provide evidence that the integrity of the unit is correct and complete. • Witness testing and commissioning of the works
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering plus Diploma in Mechanical Engineering