MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT/COORDINATOR or IT Specialist
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 7 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
| Marketing Analysis Specialist
Part time at United International Company from 5/2002 to 7/2003.
Network Marketing Specialist
Part time selling Internet services for Biznas (A network marketing company) from 9/2003 to 12/2004.
Principal Bank For Development & Agricultural Credit :-
1) Accountant in the risk management dep. (from 1/11/2001 to 30/9/2002).
2) IT Specialist (from 1/10/2002 to 30/4/2008), My responsibilities was:
1. Banking systems software administration.
2. Managing the bank computerization project (implementing Oracle 9i DB Engine on Windows 2000 & Windows xp. I was responsible of planning and scheduling the whole computerizing process.
3. Training the employees on the new systems (training them on loans, saving books, deposits, and Certificates system applications).
4. Providing daily support for the new system.
5. Preparing analysis, audit, schedule and report performance levels.
6. Administrating the ATM application and solving its problems.
7. Administrating the Employees and Payroll application.
8. Solving most of pc and users problems & troubleshooting systems.
3) MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT/COORDINATOR (from 1/5/2008 till now),
I. Assists in developing and implementation of the reorganization of a bank branch, his village banks and possible other outlets into a new sales organization in the widest sense possible.
II. Assists in the organization and implementation of the new business approach, i.e. creating a sales culture, H.R. activities in nominating new staff, organizing courses to mark the new customer focus and financial analyses.
III. Assists in managing an effective and efficient organization according to the developments and changes into the branch and villages.
IV. Assists in management of complex changes and settle market focus, external orientation and cooperation into the Branch and the Village Banks.
V. Bears responsibility for the presence of all documents such as manuals and work flows in the Branch and the village banks.
| B.Sc in Commerce (English section)
Mansoura University, Business Administration Department, 2000.
| IBM-Egypt Graduation Project - Funded by the Ministry of Communications.
Six months training program (900 hours) in Application Development.
Specialty track: e-Business, from 28/4/2001 to 31/10/2001.
Small Businesses Development
2 months course.
Windows 2000 Administration & Networks (Lan Architecture)
From IBM-Egypt Branch.
Program of financial planning, reports and analysis.
Program of Negotiation, Administrating of Credit Meetings and Introducing new Banking Products.
| Languages :
Arabic: Mother Tongue. English: Very Good.
Computer Skills :
Windows 98, Me, 2000, xp.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (97,2000,2003, xp).
Introductory level Programming with C, C++, Java.
Internet development (Web pages authoring , HTML, Advanced HTML, Site design, FrontPage, Dream weaver).
Network Fundamentals (WAN Methodology, LAN Architecture).
System &Network Administration: Windows 2000 (Administration, Remote Installation, Networking Integration, Concepts, Implementation).
E-Business: (fundamentals, internet sales skills, design methodology technology).
Project management & marketing skills.
- Assertive, quick learner, & have the ability to be a good trainer.
- Good communication skills ,very good managerial & organizational skills and excellent marketing abilities.
- Ability to research, analyze, and take the best decision.
- Ability to manage projects, put suitable plans to attain the scheduled targets and Concerned with details.
- Ability to challenge, adopt to the newest, and work under pressure.
- Driving license: private No.231291.
* Contact :
Cell phone: +2 010 8855 302 Home: +2 050 254 6624
10 Khatem El-Rosol st., Baha'a El-Sherbiny Blocks, Talkha,