A highly motivated, goal oriented and career minded individual committed to building a successful career in a dynamic and challenging environment
C. DETAILS OF WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. AG LEVENTIS SNACKS IND. LTD.
Position: Maintenance Manager Date: 26th May, 2008 – Date Job details:
RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTION
• Conduct routine inspection of work location and service work site. • Monitor spare part stock level and prepare stock purchase justification form to replenish stock • Establish up – date and maintain a system of plant equipment record file where maintenance activities and repairs are recorded and evaluated • Prepare, monitor and coordinate the religious implementation of the checklist • See to proper handling of maintenance tools and equipment • Industrial pipe network (air, water, oil, gas) design and construction. • Raising & documentation of work order • Ensuring that all proposed modifications allows safe operation of equipment • Installation of mechanical & electrical equipment/machines for production • Allocation of project • Design, Fabrication and construction of all kind of machines(parts) • Installation & maintenance of utility equipment(Boiler, compressor, generator, water plant & ACs) • TPM, PPM,SMED & 5s facilitator PLC and electro pneumatic programming and maintenance
2. PZ Cussons (Nig.) PLC, Ikorodu, Lagos State
Position: Shift Manager (Multiskill) Date: 2nd August, 2004 – 25th May 2008 Job details: RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTION • Planning & organizing workers daily • T.P.M; PPM & 5s facilitator • Co-ordination of W.C.M. projects • Racing and documentation of work order • Supervision of engineering equipment maintenance and process plant operation • Production process monitoring, troubleshooting & control • Installation of mechanical & electrical equipment for production • Design and construction of machines • Raw materials coordination & stock control • Defective products recycling operation monitoring • • Monitoring of periodic T.P.M., P.P.M., 5s, SMED e.t.c. interventions
H. DETAILS OF EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
2002 HND in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING at KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC ILORIN with UPPER CREDIT 1998 ND in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING at KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC ILORIN with UPPER CREDIT 1995 SSCE in SCIENCE at LAGOS BAPTIST ACADEMY OBANIKORO with 8 CREDITS
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills • Use of Microsoft Office software suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) • Good team player • Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision • PLC and Electro pneumatic programming skill • Goal oriented • Ability to Design Machine and its parts • Mechanical and Electrical trouble shooting skills • Pneumatics and hydraulic system control skills • Installation & maintenance of utility equipment(Boiler, compressor, generator, water plant & ACs) skills • Industrial pipe network (air, water, oil, gas, steam, condensate) design and construction skills • AutoCAD method of design skills. • Pump installation and maintenance skills.
E. ACHIEVEMENT/PROJECT DONE
• Installation of Joy-chollo line. (PZ Cussons PLC. 2006). • Energy saving project that reduced PHCN charges by #240,000 monthly. (PZ Cussons PLC. 2006). • Design, Construction and Re-Installation of silicate gear pumps and line to reduce down time by 50% (PZ Cussons PLC. 2007). • F.I.G. In S.M.E.D. Activities, introduction of steam to detergent tower washing line to reduce change over time by 35%. (PZ Cussons PLC. 2007). • F.I.G. on blue dye line to reduce down time on blue dye to 0%. (PZ Cussons PLC. 2007). • Design, Construction and Installation of cyclone to detergent powder fines line. (PZ Cussons PLC. 2007). • Installation of Utility equipment and pipe network(compressor and line, Generator and diesel line, Boiler, Steam and Condensate line, W.T.P. and Process water transfer line) ( LEVENTIS SNACKS IND. LTD. 2008) • Involved in the Mechanical/Electrical installation of the entire factory building. ( LEVENTIS SNACKS IND. LTD. 2008) Involved in the installation, test running and maintenance of machineries.( LEVENTIS SNACKS IND. LTD 2008)