To perform with such an industry which will give me the opportunity to work in a Project in a leading role by applying various capabilities, technical knowledge and experience considering satisfaction & profit of the industry as well as mine.
MECHANICAL DEPARTMENT (CURRENT RESPONSIBILITY) - Engineering, Material Inspection and Handling, Legal and IBR Documentation, IBR Inspection of Pressure Parts, Erection and Commissioning for HRSG. (7000 MT, 2 x 315 TPH THERMAX, PUNE) - Routine of all pipe lines as per plant layout, Preparing BOQ, Technical Specifications for procurement as per Standards, clearing Technical Deviations in offers and giving Technical Recommendations. - Finalizing Technical Specifications of various BOP equipments for procurement as per requirement, clearing Technical Deviations in offers from Vendors and giving final Technical Recommendations, Material Inspection and Handling, Erection and Commissioning. - Hot tap off for the provision of oil firing for newly coming 2 X 750 TPH Boiler. - Interconnection of newly coming main steam lines with existing power plant.
MECHANICAL DEPARTMENT - Commissioning of GAS TURBINE. (GE FRAME 9E PG 9171) - Commissioning of BOILER FEED PUMPS. (350 TPH KSB MAKE) - Erection and Commissioning of HRSG. (2000 MT, 182 TPH HBG, CHINA) - Responsible for Ground Inspection of Pressure Parts and Fittings of the same. - Erection and Commissioning of KOD in fuel gas line & its associated piping for oil fired boiler. (575 TPH Boiler)
SR NO QUALIFICATION BOARD/UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE 1 B.E. (Power) Nagpur University May 2007 67.20 2 HSSC Pune Board of Education Feb 2003 80.66 3 SSC Pune Board of Education Mar 2001 79.44
• WELDING and INSPECTION training at WRI BHEL Tiruchirapalli. - Certified training regarding all kinds of welding and their inspection.
• SIMULATOR TRAINING for 110 MW Gas Turbine (GE Frame 9E) operations. - Start up and shut down in open and combined cycle
• SIMULATOR TRAINING for 210 MW thermal power plant operations. - Cold start up, Shut down up to hot standby, hot start up.
• SINGRAULI SUPER THERMAL POWER PLANT, NTPC (2000 MW) - Thermal power plant familiarization training.
• First person responsible for various activities in projects. • Direct reporting to HOD Mechanical Department. • Achieved 2nd position in State Level CAD Competition at Maharashtra. • Successfully prepared model of 210 MW PF boiler. (Length 3ft,Width 1.75ft,Height 7ft)
• Skilled in MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98/2000/NT/XP/SERVICE PACK 2. • MS Office Professional 2003 & MS Office Project. 2003. • Adobe acrobat professional. • Unigraphics NX 4 Professional. (A high end CAD Software) • Introduction to AUTOCAD 2007. • Troubleshooting hardware as well as software problems.