Marine coordinator; loading master
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 15 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Consultant in marine area for oil and gas industry; especially such jobs as marine coordinator, loading master, mooring master in offshore crude oil transaction (offshore offtake operation)
2/2008-now : Work for some clients, as Marine Consultant:
- For PVgas to carry out STS operation of LPG transfer (panamax size LPG tankers)
- 2D seismic survey of Nordic maritime.
- Crane barge operation hookup of gas offshore platform in Thailand bay.
4/2007-3/2008: Work for Vinashin Offshore Industries as Operation and Technical Director;
2/2000-4/2007: Work for PetroVietnam
2/2004 – 4/2007: work as Marine Specialist at Sutuden oilfield; responsible for operation of crude oil terminal (tandem crude oil offtaking), operation of all vessel related matters, crude oil cargo transaction,
10/2002 – 2/2004: worked for PetroVietnam Transportation Company (Pvtrans) as
Deputy General Director; set up the company.
2/2000 – 10/2002: worked for Vietsove petro as Terminal Supervisor on FSO Hikari Orient, 7/2000 worked as Master of semi-submersible FPU Daihung-01 ; Mooring Master at Daihung field, responsible for all marine operation in the field, especially for offtake operations, mooring, unmooring operations of FSO, repairing operation of CALM buoy.
1/1998 – 2/2000 Worked for a private company specialized in instrumentation in oil and gas operation.
1/1997 – 1/1998 Worked for International Port Company Vungtau (the project of 100% foreign investment to build a container port in Vungtau), as Vice President Assistant.
5/1994 – 10/1996 Worked for BHPP Daihung, as Assistant Barge Officer of FPU Daihung 01
10/1987 – 5/1994 Worked for Seaprodex Shipping Company as 2nd and latter on as Chief Officer on international shipping Line from Vietnam to Hongkong and Japan.
10/1976 – 10/1987 Service in Navy.
- MBA at CSU Alabama, USA
- Captain 1st class of merchant shipping.
- graduated in 1982 as Bachelor of Technical Engineering, at Naval College Baku, Azerbaijan, Former USSR
- Advanced pilot ship handling course. (Malaysia, 2005)
- Advanced tanker operation. (Philippine, 2004)
- Total Management skill enhancement (Bangkok Thailand, 2003)
- Commercial aspect of marine transport logistics for oil (Singapore, 2003)
- Stability and Ballast control for MODU (Houston, USA, 1995)
- Workshop Safety Supervisor (Vungtau, Vietnam, 1994)
- Dangerous Goods Handling course (IATA) (Vungtau, Vietnam, 1994)
- Lecturer of navigation systems (Baku, Former USSR, 1985)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services