To pursue a challenging career that offers the opportunity to utilize my Technical skill and knowledge in the field of Occupational Safety and Health, to achieve an incident and injury free project site.
WORK HISTORY 6. HSE SUPERVISOR January 2011 to Present (Live plant/Brown field) TECHNIP /CHIYODA-JOINT VENTURE QATARGAS - PMP ONSHORE FACILIES PROJECT-RAS LAFFAN QATAR.
4. PTW COORDINATOR Mar. 2002 to June 2005 CHIYODA/TECHNIP JOINT VENTURE QATARGAS QG-1 DEBOTTELNECKING PROJECT , RASLAFFAN–QATAR.
2. FIRE & SAFETY TECHNICIAN Nov.17.1992 to Mar.31.1994 CHIYODA CORPORATION (FCC COMPANY) ADGAS LNG PROJECT – DAS ISLAND ABUDABI - UAE.
1. FIRE & SAFETY TECHNICIAN Feb.10.1990 to Sep.31.1992 AHOKYATHRI NIVAS INDIAN TOURISUM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION 19 ASHOKA ROAD NEW DELHI-INDIA. Responsibilities:
Graduation in Bachelor of Arts. Technical Qualifications 1. Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering
2. NEBOSH – National General Certificate Expert Group, Doha-Qatar. 3. OSHA - General Industrial Safety & Health 4. Diploma in Basic Safety Officers Course Advanced Technical Service Training Center. Doha-Qatar. 5. Diploma in Industrial Safety.
6. Industrial Training Course Certificate Fitter Trade. (7. Emergency Rescue and Fire fighting Training. 8. T-BOSIET/Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training.
1. Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering School of Fire Engineering. Cochin Kerala-India. 2. NEBOSH – National General Certificate / Attended Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety National Examination Board of Safety and Health – Expert Group, Doha-Qatar. 3. OSHA - General Industrial Safety & Health 30-hour Occupational Safety and Health Training Course Completed. U.S. department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration). 4. Diploma in Basic Safety Officers Course Advanced Technical Service Training Center. Doha-Qatar. 5. Diploma in Industrial Safety.
TRAININGS & SEMINARS ATTENDED. 1. Petroleum Educational Council/OSHA certified Instruction standards. Under Petroleum Education Council P.E.C Comprehensive Basic Safety Awareness. T-BOSIET-Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training. H.U.E.T Helicopter Under water emergency Training, Sea Survival-Fire Fighting,1st Responder, CPR, H2S/BA Certificate, and Hazard Controls. PEC Premier Safety Management, Inc. 2. Basic Life Support & First Aid Course. (Hammed International Medical Training Center-Qatar) 3. First Aid Course (Qatar gas). 4. Breathing Apparatus Training (Total Qatar). 5. First Aid Fire fighting & Portable Extinguishers. 6. Fire Prevention Level-II. (Total-Qatar). 7. Hazard Management, Waste Management and Spill Control. 8. Job Safety Observation. 9. Lock Out Tag Out. 10. Lifting Equipment, Scaffolding & Welding. 11. Safety Leadership Training (Qatar Leadership Academy). 12. Accident and Incident Reporting. 13. Permit to wok (PTW). 14. H2S/BA Certificate. 15. Confined Space. 16. Authorized Gas Tester. 17. Method Statement & JSA. 18. Incident and Injury free Training. 19. Welding and Grinding Safety. 20. Emergency Rescue and Fire fighting Training (Qatar International Safety Center). Computer & Typewriting Course. MS Office, MS DOS Windows xp, 2000. Family computer Center – Doha –Qatar. HOLDING QATARI DRIVING LICENCE