Work as WS mechanic in Dowell Schlumberger Mechanic in charge on The Coil Tubing Barge (Offshore) Mechanic in charge on The Well Cementing Services,
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 13 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|to increase my life in the haul the world
1. 2004-Recenthly Work on Dowel Schulumbarger as Mechanic technician
2. 2002-2004 Work in Apexindo Duta Pratama Rig Raisis & Yani as Rig Mechanic
3. 1999-2002 Worked in PT.Pelangi niaga mitra international at UNOCAL Company oil & gas construction as Mechanic in Plant Maintenance Department
4. 1994-1999 Worked in PT.Balikpapan bintang Kalimantan ( BBK )
|there is collage in balikpaan
1. Elementary school
2. Junior high school
3. Senior high school
|1. TRAINING CATERPILAR MEUI ELECTRONIS ENGINE FAMILY SERIES
3500B.3508. 3512. 3516 .3522. IN SINGAPORE 2008 with certificated
2. TRAINING MASTER MECHANIC CATERPILAR series MUI, EUI, HEUI and
MEUI diesel ENGINE Family. In SINGAPORE 2008 with certificated
3. TRAINING FORKLIFT WITH CERTIFICATE VALID DATE 2014 with certificate
4. TRAINING MTU CENTER IN SINGAPORE DETROIT DIESEL ENGINE OVERHAUL SERIES MTU – DETROIT DIESEL 4000 2007 with certificate
5. SCHLUMBERGER MAINTENANCE TRAINING WELL SERVICE
KTC – UNITED STATE AMERICA 26juni-21 July 2006
6. Rigging & slinging course at PT. Mitra Archipelago Investment 2001 with certificated
|Work as WS mechanic in Dowell Schlumberger
Mechanic in charge on The Coil Tubing Barge (Offshore)
Mechanic in charge on The Well Cementing Services, PERTAMINA – TanJung South Kalimantan
Mechanic in charge on The Well Cementing Services, Total – Handil East Kalimantan
Mechanic in charge on The Stimulation Job, Chevron – West Seno Balikpapan
Maintenance planning and implementation for all Company’s facilities to maximize uptime and to deliver highest value to Safe Operation Principals.
- Identify safety hazards, risk asses and plan all maintenance task, prioritizing work orders and
Optimizing the planned maintenance routines to minimize breakdown and corrective maintenance
and equipment unavailability.
- Ensure that material and equipment spare parts are optimized and available to minimize equipment
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks are carried out according to companies established policies,
Procedures and professional standards.
- Maintenance and repair equipment offshore and onshore.
-And many kind of static equipments, also NSU 180 K (Nitrogen pumping unit),
CPS 662 and 361 (Cementing pumping skid) and GBS, and many equipments for Coil
Tubing unit HR 480, and work at stimulation job (Gravel pack & Fracturing)