Junior challenging position in planning, maintenance or supply chain fields; where my mechanical engineering background, experience & skills could be effectively utilized and professionally enhanced
19 May 2008 – August 2010; Maintenance Engineer, Burgan Co. for Well Drilling, Kuwait
Worked in company main office and field, worked on rotary drilling rigs ranging from 1,500 to 3,000 HP, gained basic info on the rotary rigs components and maintenance;
TECHNICAL SKILLS * Hands-on jobs on the periodical and breakdown maintenance of rotary drilling rigs equipment. * Prepared documentation (equipment specifications & certifications) for new contract rigs. * Basic knowledge of Hydraulics of Construction Heavy Equipment.
ANALYTICAL & PLANNING SKILLS * Created preventive maintenance schedules & procedures for rotary drilling rigs equipment. * Assisted in developing yearly maintenance department business plan. * Developed graphical analysis reports for some performance indicators. * Calculated required yearly consumables for some rig equipment. * Assisted in defining maintenance module requirements in ERP computer system.
COMMUNICATION & TEAMWORK SKILLS * Followed up with supply chain department the supply of some material. * Participated in periodical department meetings.
2002-2007 Suez Canal University, Faculty of Engineering in Port-Said B.Sc. Mechanical Power Engineering May 2007 Overall Grade: Good Graduation Project: Diesel Engine Conversion to Dual Fuel Engine (Using Compressed Natural Gas) Graduation Project Grade: Excellent Other Projects: Designing and Building Robots for Robocon Contest 1989-2002 Port-Said Experimental Language School Thanawya Amma (High School) Score: 96.70%
Proficient in: MS windows MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook) Internet
Good Knowledge of: AutoCAD-2D & 3D MS Access Linux Systems Open Office * Hold ICDL (International Computer Driving License) Certificate
Arabic: Mother Tongue English: Fluent Spoken and Written TOEFL Score: 553 (In September 2007)
* Site Management Training Course (Construction Heavy Equipment Maintenance), The Construction Equipment Training Center (CETC), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), 10th of Ramadan City
* Automotive Technical Advanced Course, Giza National Automotive Co. (Mercedes-Benz), Cairo
* Siemens S7-200 PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Jelecom-Egypt Co. (A.D. Panasonic), Faculty of Engineering in Port-Said
* AutoCAD-2D & 3D, Mubark Public Library, Port-Said
* International Computer Driving License (ICDL), YAT Training Center, Port-Said
* First Aid, The Egyptian Red Crescent Society, Port-Said
* Soft Skills Training, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, in cooperation with IEEE Egypt Gold, Knowledge Academy Training Center, and Zedny Team for Human Development Training included; Product Design & Development – Project Management – Business Writing – Team Building – Presentation Skills – Added Value Solutions – New Venture Creation