I have a degree in Chemical Engineering and more than 5 years working as Process Engineer for project associated to the upstream/Downstream Oil and Gas Industry.Projects from feasibility to front-end design (FEED) and Detail engineering phases.
-Detailed Engineering Execution of Rabigh Petrochemical, Saudi Arabia. Two highly integrated units, a naphtha reformer unit (100,000 BPSD) and an aromatics complex constitute the facilities. The various technologies for both of these units will be licensed from the same company, Axens. Client: Saudi Aramco
- Feasibility Study for a Revamping of Warri Refinery. Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company Ltd. (WRPC) operates the refinery of Warri, delta State, Nigeria. WRPC objective is to rehabilitate the existing refinery to obtain full capacity (125,000 BPSD). Revamp of Kerosene Hydro treating Unit, Naphtha HDT, Alkylation Unit, Isomerization Unit. Client: Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company, Nigeria
-Proposal for Detailed Engineering Execution and Construction of the New Bashrah Refinery with a nameplate capacity of 40,000 BPSD composed by Light Gasoil Hydrodesulphurization Units, Sour Water Stripper, Amine Regeneration Units, Hydrogen Production Unit. Client: SCOP (State Company for Oil Projects).
- Concept Selection study for the upgrading of the Extra Heavy Oil produced in the Orinoco Faja (Venezuelan Orinoco’s Oil Belts reserves) into final products, with the objective to maximize Diesel production. Several refinery configurations have been investigated from techno-economical standpoint in order to identify the most profitable upgrade scheme. Client: ENI
- Front-End Engineering and Design of Bordolano Treatment and Storage Centre. Client: Eni Group
- Basic Design Packages Endorsement and preparation of FEED documentation for Bir Seba Project. Client: Eni Group
- Front-End Engineering and Design for Samburgsky Development Project. The scope of work is the recovery and valorization of the raw natural gas, condensate & oil from permits/concessions involved in the Project.. Client: ENI E&P / SEVERENERGIA
- Front-End Engineering and Design of M’Boundi Treatment Plant and Djeno LPG Recovery Plant, located in Republic of Congo, Africa. The Plant comprises the following process sections: Gas Receiving facilities, Dehydration System, Gas Cooling and LPG Recovery (Chilling, Deethanizer), Chilling System with Propane media, LPG Fractionation, LPG and condensate Storage and Transfer System. Client:Eni E&P
The main activities performed during working experience are: - Verification & Design of Main Process Systems: Crude /Vacuum Distillation Unit, Hydrodesulphurization Unit, Isomerization Unit, Alkylation Unit, - Verification & Design of Auxiliary, Utility and off-sites Units (- Equipment Verification & Design - Process Simulation ( Hysys, PROII, ProMax) - Hysys Simulation for Design /Rating Flare System (Flarenet) - PFD, BFD,MSD,P&ID, H&MB - General Specification: - Process and Instrumentation Data Sheet, Duty Specification, C&Diagrams. - API , ASME, ANSI and Pressure Vessel Codes. - Hazid & Hazop - Capex, Opex
I would like to find an opportunity to continue with the growth of my career (operations or design) in refineries, upgrader facilities, or design companies.