Reference: BID11082 4/4/2010, Location: Asia
Category: Rig Equipment
Ref. No.: 3360-33/06-E/89
Issue Date: 04-Apr-2010
Bid Closing Date: 22-May-2010
Contract Duration: from four to twelve months.
Location: NIDC's Contracts Department - Ahwaz- Iran.
Fax: 0098 611 4443795
Scope of Work:
National Iranian Drilling Company (NIDC) intends to purchase of the rig tools (Equipment) package required for 8 drilling rigs, and award the proposed contract to (a) well known and qualified contractor(s) through a competitive & public tender. On this occasion and for the purpose of receiving the electronic tender documents files, the interested local and foreign companies (legal entity), up to April 21, 2010, may obtain set of bidding documents, which is containing the proposed contract terms and conditions by sending their formal application along with its company's name, activities and Email to the Fax, Email or the NIDC's Contracts Department - Ahwaz- Iran.
1- Tenderers are invited to submit their proposals for the equipment in 11 separate categories as follows and for one or more of the above-mentioned categories based on their options.
1- Annular BOP's
2- RAM type BOP 3K , 10K
3- Chock Manifold 10K
4- 10K *15K W.P.Hose
5- 15K Well Control
6- Handling Tools
7- Drill Pipe & H.W.D.P
8- Drill Collars
11- Fishing Tools
2-Tenders should be able to provide Tender Guarantee as follows & Good Performance Guarantee (for winner contractor) according to the NIDC's requirements as mentioned in the Tender Documents.
- Annular BOP's proposal : Euro 8,358.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 114,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- RAM type BOP 3K , 10K proposal : Euro 28,066.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 384,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- Chock Manifold 10K proposal : Euro 13,175.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 180,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- 10K *15K W.P.Hose proposal : Euro 8,139.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 111,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- 15K Well Control proposal : Euro 9,234.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 126,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- Handling Tools proposal : Euro 7,920.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 108,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- Drill Pipe & H.W.D.P proposal : Euro 20,182.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 276,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- Drill Collars proposal : Euro 6,387.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 87,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- Kelly proposal : Euro 2,664.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 36,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- Stabilizers proposal : Euro 7,920.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 108,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
- Fishing Tools proposal : Euro 7,044.00 for foreign Tenders and Iranian Rails 96,500,000 for Iranian Tenders.
3- Tenders shall be required to provide written attestation proving that its company has specific policy statement at senior and operational levels, proportionate to the subject Contract, reflecting management commitment to Health, Safety and Environment protection.
4- Tenders should be submitted in three separate sealed Envelopes marked "A" , " B " and "C". Envelope " A " should contain Tender Guarantee, Envelope "B" should contain commercial proposal of Tender and envelope "C" containing Technical proposal of Tender. It is worthy to add that opening and consideration of the Tender's commercial proposal will be subject to NIDC approval for Tender's technical comptency.