Reference: ITT/RG27/G115/10 8/1/2010, Location: Middle East
Scope of Work
1- General engineering services
Contractor shall provide General engineering and related services to the company as may be authorized in writing by the company on approved service orders. These services may include, but are not limited to, the performance or provision of:
- Feasibility studies
- Engineering consultancy
- Front-end engineering designs
- Detailed designs
- Management of nominated original equipment manufacturer
- Bid packages
- General or specialized engineering services
- Engineering support services
- Project support services
- Estimation of costs, manpower and schedules for procurement, fabrication, installation, inspection and commissioning
- Preparation of engineering standards and specifications for the company use
- Preparation of all documentation required to support project activities.
- Office space and office equipment for company’s engineering representative
2- Engineering Manpower Supply Services (EMPS)
The company may request contractor to supply one or more of his knowledgeable, qualified, skilled, specialized and technically experienced personnel (herein referred to as “EMPS Personnel”) to supplement or complement company’s own staff working directly in the company organization. The terms of the EMPS, the work to be performed, and the name of the responsible company person shall be given in an approved service order. The duration of EMPS will be defined in the service order. When a person is supplied to the company the person shall not work anywhere else during the approved period of the service order. The EMPS Personnel shall work exclusively for the company and shall only accept tasks from the company representative or nominated engineering representative.
3- Miscellaneous services
The company may request the following miscellaneous services from contractor as deemed necessary in accordance with the provisions detailed.
- Printing and binding
- Technical computing
- Furnished office space for company use (additional to engineering representatives office)
- Third party services
- Provision of resident engineer
4- Other and common requirements
Common requirements and additional requirements to perform the above services have further been explained in detail in forthcoming sections and Attachments and contractor shall ensure and comply with all of the requirements while performing services.