Reference: 3504/2011 1/3/2011, Location: Middle East
Category: Heat exchangers
Scope of Work
# 2 Robot heat exchanger cleaning system
To be able to clean the bundle with high pressure water jet from outside and inside the bundle and according to the following specification
1. outside cleaning unit
• Max cleaning length: 9m.
• Max cleaning diameter: 2m.
• Cleaning water pressure: 1400 bar max.
• Number of cleaning nozzles: 3.
• Jet lance horizontal travel: (850-950) cm.
• Jet lance vertical travel: (150-250) cm.
• Roller: that handle the bundle should be able to roll according to the operation condition hydraulically.
• Cabin: closed cabin with windshield wiper controlled all the function of the outside cleaning robot (should give full information about the system) and the cabin should be air conditioning.
2. inside cleaning unit
• Max cleaning diameter: 1.6 m.
• Max cleaning length: 9m with electrical stroke end sensor.
• Number of lance: 5 adjustable lances according to the tube distance and type.
• Max lance pressure: 1400.
• Lance speed: double (low-high).
• Cleaning socket: should be able to clean the tubes from (1/2-1) inch and according to:
1- OD 1/2 inch, ID 8.4 Mm
2- OD 5/8 inch, ID 11.7 Mm
3- OD 3/4 inch, ID 15.3 Mm
4- OD 7/8 inch, ID 16 Mm
5-OD 1 Inch, ID 18.65Mm
6- OD 1 inch, ID 21.2 Mm
• Socket type: all upper sockets should be in two type with seven holes.
• All the system should be fully automated and all the function should be programmed for standard type of bundle and could be expand to include any other types easily.
• The upper stroke and cross travel motion should be with endless screw.
• Free standing drive on the base plate for the hydraulic stabilition system.
• Adjustable over pressure valve on the hydraulic circuit.
• Hydraulic remote control with 24V.
• Control cabin with adjustable seat opening window and windshield wiper and air conditioned.
• Diesel engine of 450 HP which can give the maximum Pressure and flow, rate for the lances at the same time at low rpm.
• Water cooling with tropical zone radiator.
• Five plungers.
• The pump should be designed for easy field maintenance and for continuous service.
• Safety sensor should for water system, oil system, over heating, time calculator, fuel gage and should contain dead man switch.
• The machine should be tracked on wheels.
Spare parts for two years should be provided (should include the sockets) and in should not be less than 15% of the tender price.
• All the system should be fully automated.
• Full information of each part of the system should
Be clarified very carefully.
• Six person raining program should be provided for two week in the manufacturing country in the operation and maintenance and should give full information about the training course.