Reference: BID900825 7/20/2011, Location: Africa
Category: Drilling & Well Services
Scope of Work
Provision of fishing tools and services in OML126/137
The contracts are proposed to commence in Q1, 2012 and continue for duration of two (2) years.
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractor shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of Fishing Tools and Services suitable in water depths up to approximately 500 to 1,500 feet and 5,000 to 15,000psi rated H2S environment.
ETB-0494 Fishing Tools & Services: Contractor must be able to provide Fishing Tools and Services including but not be limited to the following:
- Single trip whipstock system for different casing sizes including but not limited to 7”, 7 ?”, 9 ?”, 9 ?” 11 ¾”, 13 ?” and 13 5/8” of various weights and grades;
- Various types and sizes of mills (starting, window, watermelon, string, section, junk, flat bottomed and tapered mills) dressed with tungsten carbide particles;
- Fishing tools for various drilling, casing, coiled tubing, logging and testing operations (fishing jars, accelerators, intensifiers, bumper subs, overshots, grapples, overshots extension, oversize guides for fishing inside marine riser, reverse circulating junk baskets, control/packer grapple, string and ditch magnets, bailers, taps, washover pipes, packer retrieval tools, spears etc
- Abandonment package, including marine swivels for cutting and recovery of subsea wellhead systems;
- Pipe recovery tools and services, including but not limited to chemical cutters, severing tools for coiled tubing, drillpipe and up to 9 ½” Drill collars;
- Fishing tools for wireline/mono electric cables;
- All necessary consumables and spare parts; and
- All other related equipment, tools and experienced personnel necessary to satisfactorily perform the above services.