15-16 March 2017, Organized by Active Communications International (ACI)
Location: Finland Helsinki
Organizer: Active Communications International (ACI)
Tel: + 44 (0) 203 141 0606
Fax: + 44 20 7593 0071
ACI’s 6th Annual Gasification Summit, taking place on 15-16 March 2017 in Helsinki, Finland. The conference will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive roundtable discussions and excellent networking opportunities. The event will be providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.
Transport of Hydrocarbons: LNG Terminal
Exclusive Lahti Energy’s Kymij?rvi II power plant Site Visit – Tuesday 14th March 2017
During the afternoon of 14th of March 2017 up to 40 conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit Lahti Energy’s Kymij?rvi II power plant. Kymij?rvi II is the world’s first gasification plant that utilizes solid recovered fuel (SRF). At the 160 MW plant, waste-derived fuel is gasified, the gas is cooled down and cleaned, and the clean gas is then burned in the boiler.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Key Topics Include:
- Drivers for the Gasification Industry—EU Regulations, Directives and Energy Demand
- Latest Trends into Biomass Gasification Technology
- Waste Gasification, Status and Present Developments
- Roundtable discussion focusing on the key products coming from gasification applications
- Gasification Units Operational Challenges
- Future of Coal Gasification: How to Deal with Low Oil Prices?
- Integration of Gasification and Refinery Plants as an Approach to Compete in Hydrocarbon Market
- Project Case Studies: Discover Latest and Future Gasification Projects in the EMEA Market with Case Study Examples Focused on Operational Cost and Project
- Latest Gasification Breakthrough Technologies
To get a full brochure or to receive 15% subscriber’s discount, please contact
Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)20 3141 0606 or email@example.com