3-4 May 2017, Organized by Conference Connection Inc.
Location: United Arab Emirates Dubai
Organizer: Conference Connection Inc.
Tel: +65 6338-0064
Fax: +65 6338-4090
Conference Connection is pleased to announce the inaugural Middle East & Africa Retail and Downstream Conference 2017 (MRDC 2017) which will be held in Dubai on 3 – 4 May 2017. Hosted by the Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC), the conference will bring together fuel retail and downstream industry executives and market specialists to discuss the market realities, challenges, and future trends in refined products and retail petroleum products.
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies
Leading industry players and experts from Africa, Middle East, Asia and Europe will look at the entire retail and downstream marketing in the post price liberalization era with topics ranging from products supply, technology, alternative fuels to retails facilities and storage tanks.
The MRDC 2017 theme “Marketing Challenges & Opportunities” will focus on the following:
• The GCC Retail and Downstream Marketing Sectors in the Post-Price Liberalization Era
• Downstream Retail Industry: Trends and Potential Growth
• RFID Technology and Fleet Card Management Solutions
• Digitalizing Retail Forecourt to Enhance the Customer Experience
• Digitalizing Forecourt to Enhance Operational
• Challenges & Competition in High-Volume Retailers
• Retail Facilities, Design and Services
• Alternative Fuels: CNG/Electric Vehicles and Biofuels
• Pricing Strategies and Solutions to Release Untapped Profit Potenti
• The Evolution of the C-Store
• Expanding the F&B Offer on Forecourt
• Customer Loyalty in Relation to Forecourt