10-12 January 2017, Organized by Marcus Evans
Location: United States Houston
Organizer: Marcus Evans
The 7th Annual Chemical, Petrochemical and Refinery Asset Management Conference brings industry leaders together to discuss pioneering maintenance and reliability through processes, and innovation technologies. Through expert led panels and case studies attendees will digest the latest in trends refinery management including: reliability, maintenance, operations, human performance, and inspections.
Financials and Investment: Asset Portfolio Management
Delegates will learn how to increase productivity and better manage risk through predictive maintenance strategies, shared information and leadership initiatives.
This conference will deliver focused, end-user driven content from over 20 industry leaders from reputable Energy and Petrochemical companies Speakers include:
• Coby Stewart — Monroe Energy
• Steve Clayton, CMRP — Synovos
• Charles Kelley Jr. — DuPont
• Lynne Buchanan — Shell Oil Products, US
• Mohammad Alam — Valero
Attending this premiere marcus evans conference will enable you to:
• Capitalize on mechanical integrity programs through internal initiatives withDuPont
• Integrate PdM technologies to enhance equipment monitoring with Air Liquide Industrial US
• Apply big data analytics and life cycle asset information to support resolutions withDow Chemical Company
• Attain cost efficient and reliable operations through frontline leadership with Shell Oil Products, US
• Bring calm and structure to the organization through the implementation of a robust risk management program with Chenlere Energy, Inc.
• Encourage collaboration to optimize data, communicate priorities, and establish key objectives with DSM Coating
For more information on this event, please visit here: https://goo.gl/r6OSFm
Kevin Dickey, Director of Digital Marketing, Kevindi@marcusevansch.com