7-8 March 2017, Organized by Fleming
Location: Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Organizer: Fleming Europe.
Get insight into practical solutions to complex problems from key industry players, that will discuss achieved milestones and faced obstacles in creating more efficient and effective Power Plants in Asia Pacific.
Energy Commodities: Electricity
The Summit will provide understanding into the latest technologies that increase operational efficiency, sustainability and business continuity.
Seize an opportunity to network with global energy industry experts and learn about the latest planned & ongoing project from government and project owners:
• Taweelah Asia Power Company, Abu Dhabi
• Grattan Institute, Australia
• Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA), Malaysia
• Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka
• Malaysia Biomass Industries Confederation, Malaysia