22-23 March 2017, Organized by Fleming
Location: Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Organizer: Fleming Europe.
After huge commendable and successful Waste Management Conference in 2016 the 2nd Annual Waste Management is back with new 2017 theme - “Capitalizing the Waste Paradigm”. It is essential that the waste business finds a method for outlining, assembling and overseeing waste that will permit it to meet government targets and add to the maintainability plan.
Health, Safety and Environment: Waste Disposal
Benefits of attending the event:
• 6 Chosen Case Studies from Asia Region
• 4 Panel Discussions with Distinguish Waste Management Leaders
• Reviewing practical waste management tools, models and resources
• Reducing cost by assessing alternative approaches to minimize waste
• Determining effective waste planning and building approvals systems to meet the diverse regulatory standards
• Gaining insight future challenges of the waste industry
Gulf Oil & Gas subscribers are eligible for exclusive 10% discount.