12-13 September 2017, Organized by Fleming Europe.
Location: Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Organizer: Fleming Europe.
The effects of aging population and ever increasing appetite for better services are putting immense pressure on our existing infrastructure. The rise in standard of living among citizens creates the need for more applications and services. These new changes will propel countries to attain developed nation status. The Asia Pacific Smart Cities forum is a platform where various sectors converge to explore new business opportunities and take the lead in the smart cities movement.
Energy Commodities: Electricity
• Addressing smart city funding. Who pays the bill?
• Reinforcing smart strategy delivery
• Developing data management standards and regulations
• Creating interactive and responsive city administration to meet the needs of the people
• Utilizing big data and analytics for smart city development
• Involving the local administrators and the private sector organizations to secure cities
• Discussing future design standards and construction
• Enabling utilities sector to provide quality living through the use of smart technologies
Gulf Oil & Gas readers are eligible for exclusive 10% discount.
Fleming. connects great people, useful know-how and valuable opportunities. With 12 years in the business and 300+ events organized annually, Fleming. has grown to offer a portfolio of Conferences, Trainings, Exhibitions, Blended Learning and Online Conferences. Present on five continents Fleming. has partnerships to always stay one step ahead. More than 50,000 satisfied companies participating at our events every year prove that Fleming. is the right partner.
For more information, visit www.fleming.events or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org