23-24 May 2017, Organized by Argus Media
Location: Singapore Singapore
The Argus Refined Products Conference 2017 will feature in-depth discussions on key trends in Asia’s refining sector and products markets, as well as examining the game-changing factors that will drive market developments.
Petrochemicals: Oil Treating & Refining
· Impact of US shale exports on Asian refining margins
· Assessing how China’s stricter sulphur limits will affect the regional Asian products market
· Demand outlook for gasoline/gasoil in major consuming countries: Which product will have the strongest refining margins in 2017?
· Is the availability of cheaper LPG emerging as a major threat to naphtha demand, despite rising consumption in the petrochemical sector?
· What does the future hold for fuel oil in the face of falling demand from China and IMO regulations that seek to cut sulphur limits for bunker fuel?
· Are planned refining expansions in Asia and the Middle East rational, given the prospect for regional oversupply in the coming years?