12-13 September 2017, Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Location: Singapore Singapore
Organizer: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Tel: +65 6346 9113
The 2017 summit delves into the recent developments in Asia’s petchem industry especially in North Asia (China, Japan, South Korea), India and South East Asia.
Despite a slowing economy, China is expected to lead the global petrochemical marketplace, both in terms of consumption and production. Recently, a JV for petrochemical projects in China was announced by Sinopec and SABIC.
Meanwhile others in the region are also adding capacities – OPa inaugurated its petrochemical plant in India touted as the largest in Asia as well as Thailand's IRPC planning $280 million investments this year to expand petrochemical production capacity.
Malaysia's Petronas and Saudi Aramco are expected to collaborate in Malaysia's Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development (RAPID) project while Thailand’s SCG is acquiring a part of Long S?n Petrochemicals Complex for US$36.1 million in Vi?t Nam.
With all these market movements, 23rd APS sets its focus on ‘Strategizing Investment/Operating Rates in Current Markets’ and provides Vital Insights on:
• Import/Export & Trade Flow Dynamics Between Asia, US & the Middle East
• China & India’s Economic Performance & Expectation on Petchem & Derivatives Demand, Production & Exports
• Projects & Markets Updates in South-East Asia - Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam & Indonesia
• Feedstock Economics (Coal, Gas, Naphtha, Bio-Based) Amidst Low Crude Prices
• Methanol, Olefins, Butadiene & Aromatics Markets - Downstream Demand Outlook & Growth drivers
• Panel Discussion – Managing CAPEX, Impact from the US’ Added Capacities & the New Administration
For details, please visit www.cmtevents.com/main.aspx?ev=170921&pu=271242 or call Ms Huiyan Fu +65 6346 9113/ Huiyan@cmtsp.com.sg