7-8 June 2017, Organized by Global Business Club (GBC)
Location: Netherlands/Holland Amsterdam
Organizer: Global Business Club (GBC)
Tel: +44 (0) 845 868 8234
In 2017, the World Economic Forum included the oil and gas sector in the Digital Transformation of Industries project, a major step in acknowledging the opportunities arising from the implementation of emerging technologies and the proven benefits in the upstream and downstream operations. This market was estimated at $117 billion expected turnovers, with an estimated growth of 32.4 % between 2016 and 2022.
The latest innovative digital solutions implemented by oil & gas companies will be discussed during the IIoT and Digital Solutions for Oil and Gas conference, which will take place on 7th-8th June in Amsterdam.
The IIoT and Digital Solutions for oil and gas is the only international platform which promotes the digitalisation projects of oil and gas companies (Shell, OMV, Saras refinery, Statoil, Petronas refinery, Gazprom Neft PJSC) and showcases the latest technologies which can enable the CIO, CTO and CDOs to achieve operational excellence in their upstream and downstream operations.
The event is supported by Accenture, McKinsey & Company, Honeywell, Bentley Systems, Rostelecom, Stork and Halliburton, and will feature the following major announcements:
- Digitalisation roadmaps of Shell, Statoil, OMV, MOL refinery and Petron
- Practical case studies on how BP improved the reservoir yields using special sensors and how Saras refinery implemented a solution for real time energy management
- Dedicated parallel sessions for upstream and downstream projects
- Technical demos on data visualisation, wearables, asset management platforms and Virtual Reality
- Technical roundtables with the experts on IIoT, Big Data, Cyber Security, Automation, predictive maintenance and remote monitoring
- To see the full conference programme and list of speakers, please visit: www.globuc.com/digitalsolutions