26-28 September 2017, Organized by International Research Networks Ltd
Location: Nigeria Lagos
Organizer: International Research Networks Ltd
Tel: + 44 207 111 1615
Fax: +44 207 183 7945
The Federal Government of Nigeria has launched a National Economic and Growth Plan for the next 4 years, with emphasis on the local gas sector. With this in mind the NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation) has strategically aligned with the Nigeria gas Summit 2017, be holding the 26th-28th of September in Lagos.
The NNPC has listed 7 Critical Gas Projects for Fast-track Execution in order to boost domestic gas supply by 285%. The Nigeria Gas Summit will be a one stop shop for companies looking to develop long term relationships with the Nigerian gas sector.
Speakers Line Up:
• NDDC - NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION - Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba -Chairman and Managing Director
• OANDO GAS & POWER, NIGERIAN GAS ASSOCIATION - Bolaji Osunsanya - President & CEO
•NIGERIAN INVESTMENT PROMOTION COMMISSION NIPC - Ladi S. Katagunn – Chairman
• NNPC - NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION - Engr. IBRAHIM, A. Bagudu (FNIMechE) - GM, Planning & Business Development, Gas & Power Directorate
• GAS SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY OF NIGERIA LTD - Philip Mshelbila - General Manager
• FRONTIER OIL LTD - Dada Thomas - Founder & Chief Executive Officer
• Promote: The government will clarify the business conditions of current and future gas projects, as well as and Nigerian regulatory framework.
• Connect: Domestic, international companies, and neighbouring countries will be discussing ways to develop partnership opportunities.
• Understand: Through your interactions with key decision makers, you will be in a commanding position to realise your long term ambitions in the gas sector.
To request more information please contact Manon Sasso - firstname.lastname@example.org