3-4 December 2018, Organized by Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Organizer: Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Tel: +971 (0)4 421 4642
Established 17 years ago, Euro Petroleum Consultants’ BBTC – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference Series remain the only events focusing on technologies, project trends and equipment innovations relating to residue upgrading in refineries. It has become one of the most insightful conferences for the refining industry in the Middle East, especially as more and more focus is given to residue upgrading.
BBTC MENA 2018 Key Highlights
• An Expert Panel made up of the region’s end-users advising on the conference agenda, ensuring the content of the event covers the topics most relevant to the industry
• Market overviews from industry experts mapping out both near and long-term forecasts
• Current & future projects - case studies, best practices, CAPEX optimisation and efficient project management
• Residue Upgrading Innovation & Technologies
• Impact of IMO Marpol VI Regulations - challenges, solutions, refining & shipping industry cooperation
• Networking at social functions and throughout the exhibition area during the conference
The conference will take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA).
The event is held back to back with our Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference – ME-CAT and special rates will apply to companies interested to participate at both events. Earlybird Rate is valid until 30 October 2018.
For more information about BBTC MENA 2018, please visit the website www.bbtc-mena.biz or email the organisers at email@example.com