4 - 5 September 2018, Organized by IQPC Singapore
FPSO World Congress 2018 (4-5 September, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore) will take a closer look at the overall life-cycle of an FPSO, and examine ways to increase out productivity and streamline costs throughout the pre-FEED stage, the design & engineering phase, the construction stage and also during operations and maintenance.
Key topics for 2018:
• Preserving the downturn’s upside.
• Strategies to reduce upfront investment in FPSOs.
• Future workforce requirements: Remain lean or grow big again.
• Next-generation FPSOs: What new technologies should be included.
• FPSO contracts: How viable are 25-year contracts in today’s market environment.
• Implementing value engineering in pre-FEED.
• Incorporating a sustainable Integrated Intelligence Operations (IIO) Framework for FPSO.
• Using Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to enhance FPSO asset integrity programme.