Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

Cairn Completed M’Sela West 1 Well Tunisia

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 4/19/2010, Location: Africa

Share |
MedOil, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cairn Energy PLC, has completed an exploration well offshore Tunisia in the Louza block. The M'Sela West 1 well reached a total depth of 2,555m in the Serdj formation.

Although minor evidence of light oil was observed, the expected Isis target reservoir was not developed in the well. The well has been plugged and abandoned without testing.

The Ensco 85 rig has been released.

Cairn has an 85% interest in the Louza permit with the remaining 15% held by Dyas Tunisia B.V an affiliate of Dyas B.V.

Exploration News in Tunisia >>

Indonesia >>  11/13/2018 - JV partner Cue Energy Resources has advised that three Drill Stem Tests (DSTs) will be undertaken within the primary objective Mundu Formation in theP...
Egypt >>  11/12/2018 - Rockhopper Exploration plc, the oil and gas company with key interests in the North Falkland Basin and the Greater Mediterranean region, provides the ...

Argentina >>  11/7/2018 - Argentina’s highly anticipated offshore license round has officially opened with interested parties now invited to register their eligibility and subm...
Congo >>  11/6/2018 - The Republic of Congo has launched its latest oil exploration bidding round in Cape Town, offering 18 blocks in deep-water offshore and onshore sites ...

Croatia (Hrvatska) >>  11/6/2018 - Croatia’s cabinet has announced the launch of the country’s second onshore license round. Seven blocks will be available in the license round, all loc...
Mexico >>  11/6/2018 - Eni and Lukoil signed a farm-out agreement for the transfer of participating interests in three exploration licenses in Mexico’s shallow waters. ...

Related Categories: Camp Building  Cleaning Equipment, Services  Communication  Corrosion Products/Services  Development  Exploration  Food Supplies  General  Labor Services  Land & Leasing  Mine Clearance  Oil & Gas Companies  Production  Service Companies  Skilled Labors  Transportation, 4X4 Trucks  Unskilled Labors  Utility Systems  Waste Disposal  Water Supply Services  Welding Products/Services 

Related Articles: Camp Building  Cleaning Equipment, Services  Communication  Corrosion Products/Services  Development  Exploration  General  Labor Services  Land & Leasing  Mine Clearance  Oil & Gas Companies  Production  Service Companies  Transportation, 4X4 Trucks  Utility Systems  Water Supply Services  Welding Products/Services 


Tunisia Oil & Gas 1 >>  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Oil & Gas Projects in Tunisia >>

More News

 

Oil & Gas Companies in Tunisia >>


Related Links

AO BJ BW CD CG CI CM DZ EG ET GA GH GM GN GQ GW KE LR LY MA MG ML MR MZ NA NE NG RW SC SD SL SN SO ST SZ TD TN TZ UG ZA ZM
Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.