Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

9 Refining Projects Coming Online up to June 2013

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 5/20/2012, Location: Asia

Share |
Development plans at Imam Khomeini (Shazand) and Lavan oil refineries, upgrading and boosting capacity at Shahid Tondgouyan (Tehran), Tabriz and Isfahan oil refineries, gasoline making unit of Bandar Abbas oil refinery as well as Abadan oil refinery’s development plan third phase will coming on stream up to the end of current government term headed by president Ahmadinejad up to June 2013.

Managing director of National Iranian Oil Refining and Distribution Company (NIORDC), Alireza Zeighami, made the above remarks in a meeting with journalists on Tuesday evening.

Zeighami said under the parliament’s legislations; the National Development Fund no longer supports construction of Persian Gulf Star and Anahita oil refineries financially therefore the financial needs of the two projects should be met through other channels.

Just 10 percent of Persian Gulf Star oil refinery’s shares are owned by the state and the remainder of the shares is private, the official said, adding it is expected needed funds to be met through foreign investment.

On building Pars Field oil refinery, which will be fully Iranian made, NIORDC’s managing director noted that the refinery would keep going ahead under the fifth five year development plan legislations, adding NIORDC may assume 20 percent of its shares.

Bandar Abbas oil refinery’s gasoline making project is going on well and will come on line in June 2013 before ending the term of 10th Government.

He also said up to now seven oil refineries had been transferred to private sector under the article 44 of the constitution which emphasizes on boosting private sector participation in projects.

80 percent of refining activates has been transferred to private sector and the state is in charge of the remaining 20 percent, the official said, adding oil distribution companies, gas pipelines, telecommunications and engineering subdivisions are also in line of transferring to private sector.

A number of important refining projects will be inaugurated this year including pipeline and development plans of oil refineries, Zeighami concluded.

Oil Treating & Refining News in Iran >>

India >>  12/12/2017 - Asian product crack spreads in October are on a gradual downward trend, despite solid regional demand and some support from naphtha and ongoing refine...
Singapore >>  12/11/2017 - Royal Dutch Shell said a fire at its Singapore refinery-petrochemical site was extinguished on Sunday and no one was hurt in the incident. The fire oc...

Bahrain >>  11/21/2017 - On 6-7 December in Bahrain, the Middle East catalyst community will come together at Euro Petroleum Consultants’ ME-CAT – Middle East Catalyst Technol...
China >>  11/20/2017 - Three workers were killed and six others injured during a suspected gas leak at a PetroChina-operated refinery in Dalian on Saturday evening, state me...

Saudi Arabia >>  11/19/2017 - Saudi Aramco has shut down its 80,000 barrel per day crude oil refinery in Jeddah indefinitely, converting the complex into a hub for oil products dis...
Bahrain >>  11/16/2017 - With the deadline looming for the implementation of the bunker fuel regulations in 2020, it is not surprising that this will be the dominating subject...

Related Categories: Agents, Anti-foaming  Aromatic Solvents  Butene  Cleaning  Corrosion Inhibiting  Crude Oil  Diesel Fuel  Ethylene  Fluids Drilling, Completion, Workover & Stimulation  Fluids/Chemicals  Fracturing Sand  Fuel oil  Gasoline (Lead free)  General  Grout  Jet fuel  Kerosene. Domestic use  Lubricants, Oils & Greases  Nitrogen  Oil Treating & Refining  Polyethylene  Polyvinyl chloride  Propane  Sand, Sandblast  Summer Diesel  Surfactants 

Related Articles: Aromatic Solvents  Butene  Cleaning  Corrosion Inhibiting  Crude Oil  Diesel Fuel  Ethylene  Fluids Drilling, Completion, Workover & Stimulation  Fluids/Chemicals  Fracturing Sand  Fuel oil  Gasoline (Lead free)  General  Jet fuel  Kerosene. Domestic use  Lubricants, Oils & Greases  Nitrogen  Oil Treating & Refining  Polyethylene  Polyvinyl chloride  Propane  Sand, Sandblast  Surfactants 


Iran Oil & Gas 1 >>  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 |

More News

 

Oil & Gas Companies in Iran >>


Related Links

AZ BD BN CN GE HK ID IN IR JP KR KZ MM MN MY PG PH PK RU SG TH TJ TM TW UA UZ VN
Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Privacy Policy.