Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

ADNOC & Shell Form JV for $10bn Bab Sour Gas Project

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 4/30/2013, Location: Middle East

Share |
Abu Dhabi National Oil Co (ADNOC) has awarded Shell a contract exceeding $10bn to develop the Bab sour gas project. ADNOC holds 60% interest in the joint venture and Shell holds the remaining 40%.

The Bab field is located about 150 kilometres Southwest of Abu Dhabi. Bab's gas has a hydrogen sulphide content of around 15% making it tougher to produce than conventional gas reserves. The Bab sour gas project is expected to have a sour gas, which will be processed to a smaller amount of gas and associated sulphur.

The Bab sour gas project gives Shell an opportunity to apply its gas treatment technologies and experience in desulphurization processes.

For more information about Bab Sour Gas Project and Key Players visit GCC Oil and Gas Projects >>

Mergers and Acquisitions News in United Arab Emirates >>

Malaysia >>  11/11/2018 - Sapura Energy and OMV have signed a Share Subscription Agreement and a Shareholders’ Agreement to form a strategic partnership. Under the agreements, ...
United Kingdom >>  11/5/2018 - Serica Energy has signed a sale and purchase agreement ('SPA') to acquire further interests in the Bruce and Keith fields and associated infrastructur...

United Kingdom >>  11/5/2018 - Union Jack Oil has announced that, further to entering into a Heads of Agreement as announced on 3 October 2018, the Company has now signed a farm-in ...
Azerbaijan >>  10/31/2018 - Nobel Oil and Wood have entered into a joint venture (JV) agreement to provide engineering and operations support services to the oil and gas market i...

Norway >>  10/30/2018 - Magseis ASA (Magseis) and Fairfield Geotechnologies (Fairfield) entered into an agreement whereby Magseis will acquire the Seismic Technologies busine...
United States >>  10/30/2018 - Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) and WildHorse Resource Development Corporation (WRD) jointly announced that Chesapeake has entered into a definiti...

Related Categories: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 

Related Articles: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 


United Arab Emirates Oil & Gas 1 >>  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Oil & Gas Projects in United Arab Emirates >>

More News

 

Oil & Gas Companies in United Arab Emirates >>


Related Links

Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.