Produced Water Management Summit Coming February 2015Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 11/11/2014, Location: Asia
Join the World’s Premier Produced Water Management Summit 2015 to Discuss and Learn about the Latest Technologies and Strategies in Your Produced Water Management!
To alleviate the pain faced by oil and gas companies in produced water management, Equip Global is dedicated to bring together oil and gas produced water management professionals across the continents to gather at Produced Water Management Summit 2015 from 24 to 27 February 2015 in Singapore to discuss and exchange experiences on effective & practical produced water management strategies and technologies.
This is the ONLY produced water management event in Asia Pacific led by oil and gas companies for oil and gas companies!
Key Benefits of Attending Produced Water Management Summit 2015:
- Understand Latest Produced Water Regulatory Requirements and How Your Treatment Facilities will be impacted
- Be Updated to Latest Produced Water Treatment Technologies and Innovative Produced Water Management Strategies
- Listen to Case Studies on Produced Water Production Control, Produced Water Treatment Technology Selection, Produced Water Disposal and Re-injection Management for Young and Mature Reservoirs
- Learn Practical Strategies on Produced Water Characterization, Produced Water Treatment Plant Design and Capacity Planning
- Join Discussions on Effective Operation Tips for Your Produced Water Treatment Plants (e.g. Hydro cyclone, Filtration System, Floatation System, etc.) with Your Industrial Peers
An event truly for all produced water management professionals. No matter whether you are working on produced water production control, treatment (design, operation, technical), or disposal (recycle, re-injection, discharge), this is THE EVENT for you.
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don't miss the chance to network, hear from and establish your connections with the global oil and gas produced water management professionals and experts
Produced Water Management Summit 2015 will feature:
- 20+ leading Oil and Gas industry speakers
- 16+ latest case studies
- 8+ hours of networking Opportunities with oil and gas industry professionals and regulators
- 1 End-User Led Produced Water Management Event!
Who Should Attend Produced Water Management Summit 2015?
- Production Manager/Engineer/Superintendents
- Process Engineer/Superintendents
- Facilities Manager/Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Operation Manager/Engineer
- Water Treatment Research and Technology Team Leaders/Specialists
- HSE Manager/Engineer
- Petroleum Engineer
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited sponsor opportunities are still available at Produced Water Management Summit 2015
Who should sponsor?
- Produced Water Treatment Technology and Solution Providers
- Produced Water Characterisation Solution Providers
- Produced Water Production Projection and Simulation Solution Providers
- Produced Water Separation System Providers
- Bulk Oil and Water Separation System Providers
- Hydrocyclone System Providers
- Filtration System Providers
- Membrane System Providers
- Treated Produced Water Quality Monitoring Solution Providers
- Other Produced Water Treatment Technology and Solution Providers
- Produced Water Treatment Equipment Providers
- Oil & Gas Contractors / EPC Companies
- Produced Water Management Consultants
Why you should sponsor?
1- Sponsor one event, speak to the world!
Our delegates come from oil and gas companies from the following countries/regions
- Middle East
2- Sponsor one event, showcase you all!
Produced Water Management Summit 2015 brings together oil and gas companies' produced water management professionals and decision makers from the entire produced water management chain. You enjoy the privilege to showcase multiple products in a single event which maximizes your sponsorship ROI.
3- Our participants are actively looking for solutions!
Grab your opportunity to prove how your products and solutions can help them resolve their challenges. Equip Global events ensure you sufficient networking and speaking sessions tomaximize your exposure to the buyer market.
Why get involved early?
1- Limited sponsorship & exhibition opportunities to ensure a strictly enforced buy to sell side ratio; only an early confirmation can guarantee your participation.
2- Start the discussion with us early to find out how you can best partner us to ensure your organisation is reflected in the best way.
3- Register early to enjoy our 20-week extensive marketing campaign that reaches out to leading buy-side companies in Southeast Asia, North Asia, Middle East, ANZ, Africa and Europe.
4- Reserve your slot on the agenda as we only have limited speaking and panellist slots for sell-side, vendors and solutions providers.
5- Book the most optimally located exhibition space in the exhibition hall to ensure you are in a prime position.
How can you get involved?
Contact us now at +65 6376 0908 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can tailor our sponsorship packages to suit your business objectives.
Water Supply Services News in Singapore >>
Azerbaijan >> 10/15/2018 - Saipem has signed new Offshore E&C contracts in Azerbaijan, the North Sea and the Republic of Congo. The overall value of the contracts is approximate...
Gazprom Neft, Shell, & SPD Prove Application of New Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery Method Successful
Russia >> 10/4/2018 - Salym Petroleum Development N.V. (SPD) jointly with Gazpromneft Science & Technology Center and Shell’s technical specialists have successfully tested...
Russia >> 10/4/2018 - Vitaly Markelov, Deputy Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee, and Maarten Wetselaar, Member of the Executive Committee of Royal Dutch Shell, t...
Russia >> 10/3/2018 - Today, during the Russian Energy Week, Chairman of the Management Board of PAO NOVATEK (“NOVATEK”) Leonid Mikhelson and President and Chief Executive ...
China >> 10/2/2018 - LyondellBasell (LYB) announced that Zhejiang Petroleum & Chemical Co., Ltd (ZPCC) has selected LyondellBasell’s world-leading polypropylene (PP), high...
China >> 9/25/2018 - KBR, Inc. (KBR) has been awarded contracts for a technology license, basic engineering design services and proprietary catalyst supply by Lihuayi Liji...
Cleaning Equipment, Services
Land & Leasing
Oil & Gas Companies
Transportation, 4X4 Trucks
Water Supply Services
Related Articles: Camp Building Cleaning Equipment, Services Communication Corrosion Products/Services Development Exploration General Labor Services Land & Leasing Mine Clearance Oil & Gas Companies Production Service Companies Transportation, 4X4 Trucks Utility Systems Water Supply Services Welding Products/Services
|Singapore Oil & Gas 1 >> 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 ||