Argentine Shale Industry Leaders to Meet In Buenos Aires for High-Level SummitSource: www.gulfoilandgas.com 4/6/2016, Location: South America
The second annual Argentina Shale Gas & Oil Summit is a two-day conference and networking event for the shale gas industry in Argentina. The event will explore current and future possibilities for the shale gas industry, bringing together the unconventional resource supply chain from across Argentina.
The conference will address next steps for the shale industry in Argentina. Discussion will consider repositioning Argentina as a major global player, political advances & economic developments, securing increased investment, stakeholder engagement and addressing the skills gap, amongst other themes. The conference will incorporate numerous case studies covering existing experience within the Argentine shale sector, with particular attention paid to operational results thus far. Technical workshops, hosted by Atlas Copco and Packers Plus, will also take place on day one of the summit.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
· Ingeniero Jose Luis Sureda, Secretary for Hydrocarbon Resources, Ministry of Energy and Mining.
· Ruy Riavitz, Argentina Country Manager, Madalena Energy.
· Maximiliano Hardie, Argentina Venture Manager, Shell.
· Alejandro Jotayan, Chief Executive Officer, Andes Energia.
· Arturo Vilas, Vice President Business Development, Miramar Hydrocarbons.
· Mitch Hindman, Global Licensing Manager, ExxonMobil.
· Siva Ariyapadi, Director, Technology Sales & Licensing - Americas, Air Liquide Global E&C Solutions.
· Tyler A. Langford, President Drilling Engineering and Operations, Radius Energy Solutions.
· Rubén Etcheverry, Assessor, Municipalidad de Neuquen.
· Scott Stevens, Senior Vice President, Advanced Resources International Inc.
· Juan Cruz D?az, Managing Director, Cefeidas Group.
· Martin W. Pepper, President – Completion Engineering and Operations, Radius Energy Solutions.
Registration for the summit closes on April 20th – Limited tickets remaining. For more information on attending, sponsoring and exhibiting at A-SGOS 2016 please visit our website at http://www.a-sgos.com/
A-SGOS 2016 Delegate Sales and Sponsorship Contact
+44 (0)151 230 2105
Shale Gas News in Argentina >>
United States >> 4/10/2018 - Exxon Mobil Corp is in talks with Qatar over a possible deal that could see the country investing in the company’s U.S. shale gas resources, the Wall ...
Mexico >> 3/26/2018 - Petroleos Mexicanos and Lewis Energy Mexico signed the first Integrated Exploration and Extraction Contract (Acronym in Spanish: CSIEE) for the Olmos ...
United States >> 3/26/2018 - Marubeni Corporation announces that Marubeni, through its subsidiaries, has reached agreements with two independent oil and gas companies in the U.S.A...
United States >> 9/10/2013 - EXCO Resources, Inc. announced BG Group plc (“BG Group”) has elected not to acquire 50% of the recently acquired producing and undeveloped oil and ga...
Related Articles: Coalbed Methane General Heavy Oil Methane Clathrate Oil Sands Oil Shale Shale Gas Tight Gas Tight Oil
|Argentina Oil & Gas 1 >> 2 | 3 | 4 ||