SPECTRO Introduces New SPECTRO MIDEX MID05 SpectrometerSource: www.gulfoilandgas.com 8/1/2017, Location: North America
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments introduced the SPECTRO MIDEX MID05 spectrometer — a fifth-generation, fast, accurate, small-spot energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence (ED-XRF) analyzer for precious metal testing.
The new, compact SPECTRO MIDEX MID05 spectrometer delivers improved sensitivity and speed, and represents a smart alternative to fire assay testing. Incorporating the latest developments in ED-XRF detector technology using high count rate and high resolution, the SPECTRO MIDEX spectrometer is one of the most-advanced laboratory benchtop XRF analyzers available for precious metals testing.
The new analyzer offers users the choice of significantly increased precision, even for minor and trace element content, or substantially faster testing for higher sample throughput. The features and benefits of the new SPECTRO MIDEX MID05 spectrometer include:
• Exceptional Performane in terms of high precision and accuracy for a wide range of concentration levels, plus record-setting testing times (as low as 15 seconds). For small jewelry items or drill cuttings from remelted samples, the new spectrometer analyzes a small spot (typically 1.2 mm). For silver samples, which may be relatively inhomogeneous, averaging results from an optionally larger spot size maintains high-accuracy results.
• Excellent Ease of Use for even minimally trained operators. Intuitive software presents relevant information on one screen. An integrated video system aids in sample positioning and in documenting the testing spot. Analysis starts with a single screen click, or one touch of the new instrument-mounted start/stop button. Display, printout, and transfer of analysis results support later data use and/or proof of compliance.
• High-Reliability, Cost-Effective Analysis for precious metals testing offices, assay labs, hallmarking centers, and refinery labs. The new spectrometer’s accuracy and speed reduce costly additional fire assays and ICP-OES testing that requires sample digestion.
• Greatly Improved Speeds, even compared to previous methods that yielded complete analysis, in as little as 30 seconds. With comparable accuracy, fast new scans may take only 15 seconds.
• More-Compact, Robust Design to meet customer requests. A new, significantly smaller housing fits tighter benchtop spaces, yet accommodates samples from tiny jewelry pins to large silver pieces. The sample door glides easily upward without disturbing items on the bench.
• Global Support delivered through the AMECARE Performance Services program, backed by more than 200 AMECARE service engineers in 50 countries who help ensure peak performance and extended life for every SPECTRO MIDEX instrument. AMECARE’s high-value, customized services include proactive maintenance programs, application solutions, access to specialists, and instrument-specific training.
The new SPECTRO MIDEX MID05 small-spot ED-XRF spectrometer for precious metal testing is available immediately from SPECTRO Analytical Instruments.
Instruments News in United States >>
United States >> 4/12/2018 - TGS further expands its 2018 onshore seismic activity with the announcement of the Gloss Mountain 3D seismic survey. Gloss Mountain is a significant a...
Calibrators, Electronic, Pneumatic
Dissolved Oxygen meters
Indicators and Recorders
Monitoring & Control
pH and REDOX
Pressure gauges/ Transmitters
Temperature gauges/ Transmitters
Related Articles: Analyzers, Gas Calibration Equipment Calibrators, Electronic, Pneumatic Concentration Conductivity Meters Density Detector, Gas Dissolved Oxygen meters Drilling Instruments Float Switch Gas meters General Indicators and Recorders Leak Locators Level meters Liquid Measurement Load cells Monitoring & Control Mud Control Mud Logging pH and REDOX Pressure gauges/ Transmitters Radiation Detection SCADA Systems Temperature gauges/ Transmitters Thermocouples Thermowells Transducers Transmitters Transmitters, Pressure Viscosity Weather Station
|United States Oil & Gas 1 >> 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 ||