SIBUR Presented ZapSib PP & PE Grades at CHINAPLAS 2018Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 4/27/2018, Location: Asia
SIBUR presented its polyolefins at CHINAPLAS 2018, Asia's largest petrochemical exhibition hosted in Shanghai, China. This year, the Company showcased not only the LDPE and PP homo grades, but also its new product lines, including HDPE, LLDPE and PP copolymers displayed for the first time ahead of their launch in 2020 after SIBUR’s ZapSibNeftekhim (ZapSib) Complex is put on stream. Alongside Russia and the CIS, the new volumes will be exported to Europe, Turkey and China.
China is an important market for SIBUR accounting for about 30% of the total PP and PE exports.
Once ZapSib is on stream, SIBUR will offer its Chinese customers a wide range of PE solutions:
• LLDPE grades that can be used in production of general purpose blown or cast films, such as agricultural films, stretch films, liner bags, sacks.
• HDPE grades for extrusion of films:
o for extrusion of thin films used in producing T-Shirt bags, shopping bags, grocery bags;
o bimodal grades with superior physicomechanical parameters that can be used for high-speed production of very thin films.
• HDPE grades for small blow moulding for production of blown pieces with a capacity of up to 30 litres.
• Impact copolymer (ICP) and random copolymer (RCP) for injection molding. These grades can be produced either with a basic stabilisation package, or with increased hardness or transparency.
• HDPE grades for industrial rigid packaging (crates, recycle bins, hardhats, boxes, pails, etc.).
With its unparalleled advantages such as presence in 4 biggest polyolefin processing clusters, logistics and storage infrastructure, corporate R&D centre and customers’ technical support services, SIBUR is able to satisfy the needs of every client from different geographies.
Petrochemicals News in China >>
India >> 7/17/2018 - Total and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) have signed a partnership agreement to create a digital innovation center in India. Based in Pune in the Sta...
Azerbaijan >> 7/2/2018 - BP and its partners in the Shah Deniz consortium have announced the start-up of the landmark Shah Deniz 2 gas development in Azerbaijan, including its...
Fluids Drilling, Completion, Workover & Stimulation
Gasoline (Lead free)
Kerosene. Domestic use
Lubricants, Oils & Greases
Oil Treating & Refining
Related Articles: Aromatic Solvents Butene Cleaning Corrosion Inhibiting Crude Oil Diesel Fuel Ethylene Fluids Drilling, Completion, Workover & Stimulation Fluids/Chemicals Fracturing Sand Fuel oil Gasoline (Lead free) General Jet fuel Kerosene. Domestic use Lubricants, Oils & Greases Nitrogen Oil Treating & Refining Polyethylene Polyvinyl chloride Propane Sand, Sandblast Surfactants
|China Oil & Gas 1 >> 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 ||