Algeria Launches its 2nd International Exploration RoundSource: www.gulfoilandgas.com 7/1/2009, Location: Africa
The National Agency for Hydrocarbon Resources Valorisation «ALNAFT» announces the launching of the second national and international bidding call for award of exploration and exploitation hydrocarbons perimeters.
Oil companies pre-qualified by ALNAFT as operator and /or investor are requested to express their interest to participate in this call for bids.
Perimeters Offered for Bids:
These perimeters are located in different Algerian hydrocarbon sedimentary basins presenting a high potential of hydrocarbon resources.
Block: 337b, 338b, 339 a2, 339b, 340b, 341b, 341a2
Surface (km): 17358
Block: 223b, 245n
Surface (km): 2902
Perimeter: Gara Tesselit /Ouest Ohanet
Block: 245 Sud, 239b, 234c
Surface (km): 6665
Perimeter: Sud-Est Illizi
Block: 232, 241
Surface (km): 5641
Basin: AMGUID MESSAOUD
Block: 433a, 416b
Surface (km): 6034
Perimeter: Bir Romane
Block: 414s, 443b, 444n
Surface (km): 4641
Perimeter: Hassi Bir Rekaiz
Surface (km): 5670
Perimeter: Timissit Ouest
Block: 208Est, 211
Surface (km): 6240
Perimeter: El Aricha El Tahtania
Surface (km): 4392
Perimeter: Reggane DjebeL Hirane
Block: 328b, 362b, 352d
Surface (km): 9386
Ahnet, Bir Romane, and El Aricha El Tahtania perimeters are currently operated by Sonatrach SPA proposed in the framework of a partial interests’ assignment.
Timing of the Call for bids:
- July 27th, 2009: general presentation to interested companies of technical data and main contractual dispositions relating to each project as well as the data rooms modalities of participation at the Sheraton Hotel (club des pins, Algiers at 9 : 30 am).
- From August 15th to October 22nd, 2009: data room sessions during which technical data and book of specifications relative to each project will be provided to the interested companies.
- From September 2nd to October 26th, 2009: clarification meetings relating to contractual and statutory dispositions will be held with companies requesting such meetings. Companies could make written proposals to ALNAFT on changes they wish to bring to the contractual documents, until October 26th, 2009.
- At the latest on November 09th, 2009, ALNAFT will transmit the final contractual documents and inform all the bidding companies of modifications that may have been made.
- On December 20th, 2009 at 10:00 AM (local time): deadline for submitting the offers and public opening of the bids, in Algiers at 10.30 am.
- On January 16th, 2010 at 2:00 PM (local time): the contracts signature in Algiers.
Exploration News in Algeria >>
Niger >> 8/15/2018 - Savannah Petroleum PLC, the British independent oil and gas company focused around oil and gas activities in Niger and Nigeria, is pleased to announce...
United Kingdom >> 8/13/2018 - As part of the 31st Offshore Licensing Round, the Oil and Gas Authority offered companies the opportunity to propose additional blocks in more mature ...
Norway >> 8/8/2018 - Norway's Petroleum Safety Authority has given Faroe Petroleum consent to drill exploration well 30/6-30 in production licence PL 825. The well will te...
Norway >> 8/8/2018 - A/S Norske Shell, operator of production licence 832, has concluded the drilling of wildcat well 6304/3-1. The well is dry. The well was drilled in th...
Mozambique >> 8/7/2018 - Mozambique’s government on Tuesday approved contracts giving exclusive rights to energy companies to act on concessions awarded to them to explore for...
Indonesia >> 8/3/2018 - Empyrean Energy, the oil and gas development company with interests in China, Indonesia and the United States, has been informed by Conrad, its partne...
Cleaning Equipment, Services
Land & Leasing
Oil & Gas Companies
Transportation, 4X4 Trucks
Water Supply Services
Related Articles: Camp Building Cleaning Equipment, Services Communication Corrosion Products/Services Development Exploration General Labor Services Land & Leasing Mine Clearance Oil & Gas Companies Production Service Companies Transportation, 4X4 Trucks Utility Systems Water Supply Services Welding Products/Services
|Algeria Oil & Gas 1 >> 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 ||