Patricia E. Yarrington is vice president and chief financial officer of Chevron Corporation, a position she assumed in January 2009. Yarrington earned a bachelor's degree in political science in 1977 from Pomona College in Claremont, Calif., and a master's degree in business administration from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.
- In 1980 Yarrington joined Chevron and held various financial and analytical positions in the corporation and Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- In 1986, she was named manager of investor relations for the corporation.
- In March 1998, she was appointed president of Chevron Canada Ltd., a petroleum products refining and marketing company, headquartered in Vancouver, B.C.
- In August 2000, Yarrington was named vice president of strategic planning for Chevron.
- In November 2002, she was named vice president of policy, government and public affairs for Chevron.
- In April 2007, she was named corporate vice president and treasurer of Chevron Corporation.
- Yarrington was formerly on the board of directors of Chevron Phillips Chemical Co., a 50-50 joint venture with ConocoPhillips Petroleum & she currently serves on the San Francisco Federal Reserve's Board of Directors.