The MF-200 mobile foam unit designed for
effective fire fighting in high risk areas, such as petrol stations and storage plants, paints or solvent stores, boiler and engine rooms, and industrial processes involving combustible liquids.
200 l corrosion-resistant tank, Two delivery hoses each 63 mm (2½ inch) diameter of 30 m length with Morris couplings, positioned on two hose carriers, Foam proportioning system.
- Chassis: Material : Steel, Handle : Equipped with suitable handle for easy movement by one person,
Rollers : Equipped with two rear rollers and front steering roller for easy maneuvering, Hoses carriers : Equipped with front and rear delivery hose carries and two side foam branch holders.
- Container: Material : Fiber glass suitable for all types of foam concentrates, Capacity : 200 l, Top Filler Opening : Screw-type cap, Bottom Plug Opening : Equipped for drainage and cleaning, Pick up Hose Opening : Equipped.
- Hoses: Material : Flat nylon hose with internal rubber lining, Quantity : Two hoses, one for connection with an external pressurized water source & the others for foam delivery, Hose Diameter & Length: 63 mm (2 1/2 inch) , 30 meter, Bursting Pressure : Over 48 bar, Hose Coupling : Equipped with Morris 63 mm (2 1/2 inch) coupling.
Foam Proportioning System:
- In-line Inductor: Manufacturer : AWG - Germany, Type : Z4R, Quantity: 1, Mixing ratio : 1 - 6 %, Maximum Flow Rate : 400 l/min
- Low Expansion (heavy foam) Air-aspirating Foam Nozzle: Manufacturer : AWG - Germany, Type : S2, Quantity: 1, Flow Rate : 200 l/min at 5 bar, Foam Ratio : 1 - 15
- Medium Expansion (medium foam) Air-aspirating Foam Nozzle: Manufacturer : AWG - Germany, Type : M2, Quantity: 1, Flow Rate : 200 l/min at 5 bar, Foam Ratio : 1 - 50
- Pick up Hose: Manufacturer : AWG - Germany, Quantity: 1, Length & Diameter: 1.5 m length, 19 mm internal diameter, Storz Coupling : Provided on one side of the hose
- Hoses: Type: Top, Hose Diameter & Length: 63 mm (2 ½ inch) x 30 meter, Fabrication: Highly abrasion resistant Internally polyester coated and externally coated by two layers of extruded friction-resistant rubber, Optimum Working Pressure Range: 5-12 bar, Hose Bursting Pressure : Over 48 bar, Hose Coupling: Equipped with Morris 63 mm (2 ½ inch) coupling