Mobile Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher features:
- Carbon dioxide is a clean agent that leaves no traces, thus ideal for fighting fires involving electronic & hi-tech equipment.
- Suitable for fighting flammable liquids and electric fires.
- Easy operation and handling.
- Brass wheel-type operating valve head complete with an overpressure safety valve.
- Equipped with high pressure reinforced hose and a special snow horn.
- High quality surface treatment with red polyester coating.
- Supported on a two-wheeled carriage for easy manoeuvring.
Fire Classes : BCE, Working Temperature Range -30° C to 60° C , Cylinder : Seamless steel cylinder, Testing Pressure :250 bar , Bursting Pressure : Over 450 bar, Valve Material : Brass valve with overpressure safety valve, Extinguishing Agent: CO2, Paint Finish : Red polyester coating or Red paint coating.
Manufactured ding to European Standard DIN/EN3
Quality Management System ISO 9001:2000 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001
Laboratory Accredited According to the ISO/IEC 17025/1999