Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguisher features:
- Most suitable for protecting unattended objects and rooms.
- Stored pressure self-actuated modular design.
- Equipped with chrome-plated brass valve.
- Pressure gauge for instant pressure indication.
- Pressure check valve equipped.
- Heat Sensitive valve to act safety at 68° C.
- Does not require any power supply.
- High quality surface treatment with red polyester coating.
- Affords highest extinguishing rating due to its special multi purpose dry chemical powder (ABC).
Fire Classes ABC , Working Temperature Range: -20° C to 70° C, Testing Pressure : 35 bar, Bursting Pressure : Over 70 bar, Valve Material : Chrome-plated brass valve, Shell Material : According to Din En 10130, Extinguishing Agent : MAP-based, Paint Finish: Surface treatment and 100% polyester coating.
Manufacture according to Egyptian Standard ES 734/2002
TUV approved pressure vessel, Awarded CE and GS Marks
Quality Management System ISO 9001:2000 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001
Laboratory Accredited According to the ISO/IEC 17025/1999