Xinmi Wanli Industry Development Co., Ltd is one of Chinese leading companies who has owned patent technology in producing and exporting ceramic proppants used in the hydraulic fracturing process to increase the productivity of oil and gas wells.
1. Brand Name: Wanli
2. Type: Fracturing Ceramic Proppant
3. Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
4. Application: Oil & Gas Mining
5. Material: Alumina Ceramic
6. Density: Light-weight, Medium Density, High Density
7. Standards: SY/T5108-2006, SY/T6302-1997
8. Authentications: ISO9001:2008
9. Test Reports: Stim-Lab test report, Frac Tech laboratories test report, Ceramic Proppant Evaluation Lab in Reservoir Stimulation Laboratory of RIPED-Langfang PetroChina
10. common specifications: 20-40, 30-50, 40-70, etc.
11. We can also produc ceramic proppants of different specifications according to clients' particular requirements.
The ceramic proppant that are produced by Xinmi Wanli Industry Development Co., Ltd is the importance in oil (gas) hydraulic fracturing technology development and mining, and it plays a tremendous role in the increasing production in oil (gas) field.
Fracturing proppant can be widely used in hydraulic fracturing Wells, high-pressure oil layer fracturing. Base on high quality of Bauxite which are well grinding, mixed with various additive, then refined, granulation. According to the testing of Stim-Lab, Frac Tech Laboratory and Reservoir Stimulation Laboratory of RIPED-Langfang PetroChina, we strive to guarantee the leading position of our technology in domestic industry.
Product categories: By compression strength: 52MPa (7500psi), 69MPa (10000psi), 86MPa (12500psi), 103MPa (15000psi); By volume density: low-density, medium-density and high-density; By specification: 6-12 mesh, 8-16 mesh, 12-18 mesh, 12-20 mesh, 16-20 mesh, 16-30 mesh, 20-40 mesh, 30-50 mesh, 30-60 mesh, 40-60 mesh, 40-70 mesh, 70-140 mesh, etc; Ceramic proppants of different specifications according to clients' specific requirements.
Hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, is a process of injecting a mix of water, chemicals and sand into the earth to break up rock like shale, in order to release oil or natural gas. Conventional vertical wells only require one fracturing stage, whereas horizontal wells can have up to 14, with each stage using about 300,000 lbs (136 tonnes) of proppants. Frac proppant is pumped into the well during the fracturing operation. Since the ceramic proppant is carried along with the fluid into the fracture,it will remain in the fracture when the pressure is removed, keeping the fracture propped open and allowing agood means by which the hydrocarbons can flow to the wellbore.