|Scope||The company requires Downhole Rental Tools and Services on wells located in their Joint Venture (JV) acreage for an anticipated contract term of two (2) years with an additional one (1) year optional extension period.
The scope of work shall include but is not limited to the provision of personnel and equipment associated with Downhole Rental Tools and Services. Contractor shall
have adequate equipment and qualified personnel in Nigeria to provide services as specified for work on up to two (2) separate drilling units operating concurrently. Adequate equipment shall include back-up equipment for use during periods of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Contractor's staffing plan shall allow for scheduled and unscheduled time off without affecting ongoing services.
Contractor shall provide adequate inventory of equipment, spare parts, materials, consumables, etc. to ensure uninterrupted services.
- The primary drilling string for the NNPC/MPN JV well shall be 5" with 4-1/2" NC50 connections.
- The contingency strings shall be 5-1/2" with HT55 connections; 3-˝" with NC38 connections, and 2-3/8", 6.65ppf, S-135, Hydril WT23 connections.
- Drill Pipe, HWDP and tools with hard banding must conform to ExxonMobil Hard Banding Guidelines, EMTS for Hard Banding and Reapplication, XOM HB 001 Rev 2, which are in line with the DS-1 standard. Equipment shall have API stress relief groove and stress bore-back in pin and box connections as per DS-1, Table 3.1, Volume 3, page 68.
- Elastomers shall be compatible with drilling and completion fluids (e.g. NonAqueous Fluids) and wellbore temperatures (<300° F).
- Contractor shall provide adequate stock and cycle time to replenish purchased components, spares, consumables and rental items removed from ontractor's
- Contractor's stocking program shall include sufficient backup for purchased components, spares, consumables and rental items.
- Contractor shall incorporate enough time in the restocking cycle schedule to permit customs clearance, equipment preparations, quality checks, etc.
- All equipment and tools provided by Contractor must be inspected and calibrated before being transported to Company operating base, warehouse or drilling unit.