|Scope||The company announces its need for supply of Provision of Equipment Pre-Mobilization Inspection Services.
Scope of Work:
- Conduct Pre-mobilization inspection and certification of Shell and contractor-owned mobile/temporal equipment
including but not limited to Light, Medium and heavy vehicles, civil & ancillary equipment and lifting & hoisting
equipment for all Shell locations in Nigeria.
- Provide Premob inspection services using qualified and competent personnel with Mechanical / Automobile Engineering background, having experience in automobile inspections capable of inspecting light, medium & heavy vehicles, civil/ancillary equipment and lifting & hoisting equipment using appropriate Inspection / diagnostic equipment and checklists. Personnel must possess HUET for work in swamp locations.
- Contractor may make use of Premob bay and associated equipment where available on as it is basis and ensure routine and corrective maintenance of the equipment in liaison with the OEM to ensure effective use of them for testing braking system, exhaust emission, steering and suspension play, vehicle lifts amongst others. This is in addition to provision of
contractor owned equipment to carry out the required services where Shell own is unavailable or become unserviceable.
- Provide certified dead weights with calibrated measuring equipment for load testing lifting & hoisting equipment, inspection equipment, related tools including 5 units DEWALT DCT414S1 12-Volt Max Infrared Thermometer Kit, identification tags (EZ Loc 1/8” x 12” Mill Finish Cold Stamped Sequential Numbering, portable brake testers and smoke analyzers, Cameras, Vernier caliper, Thread depth gauge etc. to support Inspection process as required.
- Provide at least 1 no operational vehicle (NCAP/ENCAP rating >=4) with driver that meet SPDC requirements for transportation of inspectors to Shell and contractors land locations/sites where inspections are to be carried out whilst Shell shall provide transportation to swamp locations including accommodation.
- Print stickers using Zebra Thermal printers, provide thermal stickers and ribbons including outright replacements of the printers when required.
- Maintain database of all inspections and provide management information.
- Provide medical and medical emergency facilities and provisions for own personnel.
- Deliver services in line with defined KPIs.
- Provide PPEs that meet standards below, computers & printers, stationery, checklists and other relevant essentials to support inspection.